Profile for David Goodall > Reviews

Content by David Goodall

David Goodall

New Men's A31 APT Branded Designer Boot Cut Dark Wash Jeans Waist 28 - 48 (W36 Long Leg, Dark Wash)
Offered by RAW DENIM

4.0 out of 5 stars the waist fits, 12 May 2014
I,m fed up of buying jeans, with stated waist size then being to small or to larg...these fit, are the manufacturer,s all making sizes to suit themselves...to save on cloth..these fit as they should..

I Am Soldier [DVD] [2014]
I Am Soldier [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Ronnie Thompson

1.0 out of 5 stars This could have been great, but was not., 26 April 2014
This review is from: I Am Soldier [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Once again a director uses some kind of film trick he thinks will be artistic,
The black out,s.... between scenes... was so amateurish and off putting it was ludicrous to do it.
The Story was good until the final part, were they tackle a group of terrorist,s, the fighting scenes looked like children play fighting, it was so bad I cant describe how bad it was...This could have been a great film..that it was not..
tell the director to go watch the die hard films and study the direction in those.. an how they handled the action scenes...if they paid him more than £5.00 he was overpaid.. A film spoiled by lack of attention and professionalism ..Poor.

He Who Dares [Blu-ray]
He Who Dares [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Tom Benedict Knight

1.0 out of 5 stars COULD HAVE BEEN GOOD BUT NO?, 26 April 2014
This review is from: He Who Dares [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Poor acting, and even worse directing made this film so unrealistic and bad. The flashes between scenes, an shaking dont know what it was supposed to do but it looked like my son had shot the film, no he could have done better. The script was moderate, but the unconvincing actor,s made it childish..although violent, it just did not cut it. I wouldnt pay to see this film, I wouldnt watch the film again, and if they paid the actor,s and director they should ask for their money back, wish I could have..poor isnt the word to say.

Lords of London [DVD]
Lords of London [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ray Winstone

1.0 out of 5 stars Not one for me, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lords of London [DVD] (DVD)
I don't know why it was filmed.
Lord,s of London gives it a title, that you think being old Ray, it's going to be a brit gangster, not true. It's endless aimless wondering around all be it a picturesque, a dilapidated Italian village. Although there are clip,s of meaningless violence, This is one of the worst film,s I've ever come across watch it you may disagree, for me it was made up work for actor's on holiday in Italy.
If I could give it minus rating I would.

Trading in the Global Currency Markets
Trading in the Global Currency Markets
by Cornelius Luca

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BOOK, VERY IN DEPTH LOOK AT THE FOREX, 28 Nov 2009
Takes a look at the forex from all points, from futures to regular trading. You have to take the time to read the book and take it in, no good just browsing through, if you do you will gain an in depths insight into the history and the workings of the forex, he covers technical analysis in the book as well as trading on news ect which is fundamental analysis. in all a good book that is a must reed if you are trading forex, you cannot have enough knowledge if your trading money.

Garrett GTI 1500 Metal Detector
Garrett GTI 1500 Metal Detector

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried a lot and this is the best by far., 11 Mar 2009
I have tried several metal detectors over a few years, my boy loves to go down to the beach and look for treasure, as he calls it. I decided to buy him another detector for Christmas. Forget about all the others this is far better, better build, better detection, and so simple to use. I would recommend anyone to spend the extra money and buy one of these garrets. You may find yourself getting hooked on the pastime and if you don't you'll probably get your money back as they really hold their price second hand.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2011 12:20 AM GMT

Pentax Optio S12 Digital Camera - Silver (12.0MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.5" LCD
Pentax Optio S12 Digital Camera - Silver (12.0MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.5" LCD

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as they were 20 years ago, they have never cut it with digital, 11 Mar 2009
Not good at all. In the past Pentax were one of the big four of quality cameras, they being Nikon, Pentax, Olympus and Canon.
A few years ago I bought a digital Pentax and it was flimsy and broke within a short time.
Then 3 years ago I bought optio 60 once again the build quality did not cut it and it broke within a short time. Thinking of the past, their good cameras and the good use I had in the past and of the indestructible spotmatics, I bought the optio S12. Asuming that they must have improved, the name they had in the past must surely have some influence on the company to improve, unfortunately I was wrong.
The camera arrived and I took 5 photos with the camera, the lenses was noisy and stuck, eventually sticking altogether, the pictures were not good at all being very bad definition. In all they have not improved, in fact they have gone backwards.
I have a Nikon coolpix 5000 that is only 5 mp but it would beat the Pentax by a mile on picture quality and build quality by ten thousand miles.
I also own a panasonic 10 mp superb.

I was a long time fan of Pentax cameras they were the cameras of my youth the ones that never let you down, the ones you took a picture and even the bad ones were good. Not any more the people at Pentax better start getting it right and amend their ways and give the cameras a better build quality, making such shoddy goods or they won't stay in business, and they shouldn't.