Profile for stephen griffiths > Reviews

Content by stephen griffiths

stephen griffiths

Page: 1 | 2
WD My Passport Ultra 2TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive with Auto and Cloud Backup - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Jun. 2014
Works lgreat with my xbox one, loading as improved to.. If you want an external hard drive for you xbox one you'd be hard pushed to find a better valued one..

InLine 4x2 Active Digital Audio TOSlink Optical Selector Switch - audio switch - 4 ports - desktop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item, 17 Feb. 2014
Works great with my PS4/XO SKY HD...Also came fast, I had used a manual switch in the past but this is just better. Does what it say on the tin....

Trackmaster Thomas - Shake Shake Bridge R9485
Trackmaster Thomas - Shake Shake Bridge R9485

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 17 Feb. 2014
My son loves it, a littler smaller than I expected tho but came fast and as my son loves it cant complain

ORB Controller Thumb Grips 4-Pack (PS4)
ORB Controller Thumb Grips 4-Pack (PS4)
Offered by Gameseek

2.0 out of 5 stars watse of money, 17 Feb. 2014
Really didn't like these, personal taste and all, but pain to get on and keep falling off.. Maybe I expected to much
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2014 1:32 PM GMT

Euro 2 Pin to 3 Pin Converter Plug / Adapter - Black
Euro 2 Pin to 3 Pin Converter Plug / Adapter - Black
Offered by Good-Choice (shipped from Hongkong)

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt fit, 17 Feb. 2014
Maybe ive miss read but doesn't fit my inline optical switch, came fast tho so cant really blame the seller.

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Nintendo Wii U)
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by GamersCorner

4.0 out of 5 stars It's fine, 26 Mar. 2013
I love the game, sure it ant goin to win awards for graphics but its far from the worse looking game iv played this gen.. To put into prospective it looks better than zombiu....

Hori Officially Licensed Silicone Protector (PlayStation Vita)
Hori Officially Licensed Silicone Protector (PlayStation Vita)
Offered by Modern-Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, 8 Mar. 2013
This case is good, but to me it makes the vita more slippery in my hands than without it, it also won't now fit in my Big Ben protector case..so over all easy to fit but doesn't do what I expected it to do

Toshiba SD330E Multi-region DVD Player
Toshiba SD330E Multi-region DVD Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Mar. 2013
What a brilliant and cheap DVD player, if you after a good DVD play for a low price, this doesn't come much better

6 x Wardrobe Dehumidifier
6 x Wardrobe Dehumidifier
Offered by brands online uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillaint, 7 Mar. 2013
This review is from: 6 x Wardrobe Dehumidifier
You want believe how much water these bad boys take out of air in my new walk in wardrope...these have stop my damp spot on the wall so very happy

New Easy Play Game Controller Joystick Joypad for ipad ipad 2 Comfort gaming BY KING OF FLASH
Offered by KING OF FLASH

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not perfect, 7 Mar. 2013
Theses are great and add an over all better feel while gaming, tho I wish apple would just support blu tooth joypad s then we would need to buy items like this..

Page: 1 | 2