Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer

Page: 1 | 2
SAMAR- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Leather Case Cover Flip Stand Plus Screen Protector (for Galaxy Tab 3 7" INCH) (flip stand BLACK)
Offered by SAMAR STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for watching Netflix, 4 Dec 2013
I recently purchased a Galaxy Tab and as great as it is I was finding it hard to watch anything on Netflix and was slipping down when I propped it up on anything. This case completely fixed that issue, it has a great stand that slots into the back flap and makes it perfect for watching videos and Netflix. Nothing bad to say about it at all.

Creative HS800 Fatal1ty Gaming Headset with Detachable Noise-cancelling Microphone (PC / MAC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Game on, 4 Dec 2013
I decided to buy these headphones as a low cost way of interacting with friends while we play games, more on temporary basis and then buying better ones down the line. 1 year later I am still using these, they are really comfortable, great sound quality and the lead is enough for me to be comfortable if I have to move around. If these ever give out I will buy them again straight away, no question.

Belkin Pro Series Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device Cable 1.8m
Belkin Pro Series Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device Cable 1.8m
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars Long and speedy..., 4 Dec 2013
I bought this because I had just purchased an external hard drive and the cable that they supplied with that was amazingly short, to the point where it was sitting next to my laptop if I had to use it. I received this and it made it so easy to disconnect and connect to all my devices without having to pick everything up every time. Transfers data very fast as well.

Nintendo DS Lite USB Charging Cable
Nintendo DS Lite USB Charging Cable
Offered by MHP Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a great product, 4 Dec 2013
This really saved my bacon when I found my DS after a long time of no use and not being able to find my charger. Was great to be able to play it again and charge it via my computer instead of trying to find a free mains slot.

Star Trek / Star Trek Into Darkness Double Pack [Blu-ray] [2009] [Region Free]
Star Trek / Star Trek Into Darkness Double Pack [Blu-ray] [2009] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars Trekking done right, 4 Dec 2013
First of all I want to add that I have not watched all the shows or all the movies of Star Trek, but when I watched these movies it really made me wish that I had, especially because I was with a friend who said that the films are litttered with nods and eggs to the original series. I loved the movies and he loved the movies so I am sure that you don't have to be a big fan of the shows to enjoy these movies. The special effects are amazing , definitely worth a watch if you haven't already.

Hancock [Blu-ray] [2008] [Region Free]
Hancock [Blu-ray] [2008] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Will Smith
Offered by rsdvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Smith!, 4 Dec 2013
This movie is great, it has a lot of action and a decent story to go along with it. I feel like this is another underrated Will Smith movie. The disc also has the extended version that was not shown in the cinema or on TV with scenes that really should have been left in. A must have have for Smith fans.

Sony KDL32W653 32-inch Widescreen Freeview HD LED Smart TV (2013 model)
Sony KDL32W653 32-inch Widescreen Freeview HD LED Smart TV (2013 model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best TV I have had, 3 Dec 2013
This TV is just amazing, I have recently moved house and bought this as replacement for a much larger TV and have found the TV and it's features to really expand what I can do with my TV. Syncs up perfectly with my Samsung tablet and my Sony PS3, love browsing Youtube and Netflix apps built into the TV. The stand is attractive and the TV itself is thin, seriously great value for money.

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for laptops, 3 Dec 2013
Could not be happier with this product, the USB receiver is absolutely tiny and you can barely notice it, perfect for laptops due to moving around and you don't have to worry about snapping it off accidently. This mouse also barely uses any battery life and I found that I only had to change the batteries every 3 months (average use). I recommend this mouse strongly to the point where I have bought another one recently for work as well to use on a desktop.

Playstation Vita Officially Licensed 4Gamers Travel Case - Black (PlayStation Vita)
Offered by games-wizard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, 3 Dec 2013
Bought this with my Vita, great space in the case, you find that some cases are very tight on the Vita and can push the analog sticks in or to the side but this case has the perfect amount of room and properly cushioned. There is also plenty of space for any games and headphones that you might want to bundle in the case but be warned that if you are thinking of putting the charge cable in here that it might be a bit of a tight squeeze, but then again you can always just put the usb section of the charge lead in and hcange the option on the vita to charge from that solely.

basicXL Noiseless USB Desktop Fan
basicXL Noiseless USB Desktop Fan
Offered by ExpressPro

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for work, 3 Dec 2013
I bought this when I started my job 7 months ago because the office was a little toasty, this fan really helped, it still works perfectly and is very quiet, not noiseless however.

Page: 1 | 2