Profile for Cat > Reviews

Content by Cat

Cat

Kidde 7DCOC Carbon Monoxide Alarm Digital Display 10 Year Sensor and Warranty
Kidde 7DCOC Carbon Monoxide Alarm Digital Display 10 Year Sensor and Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good for a Carbon Monoxide alarm and doesn't take up ..., 29 Sep 2014
Seems to work well. Looks good for a Carbon Monoxide alarm and doesn't take up too much space - nice slim design. The alarm is pretty loud too so does what you'd expect.

simplehuman Compact Dishrack - White Plastic
simplehuman Compact Dishrack - White Plastic

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little dish rack, 19 Sep 2014
A great little dish rack. I just moved to a new flat and there's no draining board around the sink so this is an excellent product for keeping water off the work surface until such a point as I put in a new sink. I reckon even if you had a draining board it would be good for keeping things tidy around the sink area.

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Works brilliantly and has a very decent battery ..., 19 Sep 2014
Great! Works brilliantly and has a very decent battery life. Have used loads while DIYing at my new flat and only needed to charge once so far.

Are We There
Are We There

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Are We There (MP3 Download)
Love this! Beautiful songwriting with a lot of honesty, wit and warmth. I listened on repeat most of the day after I bought it.

Wacom Intuos5 Pen and Touch Medium Graphics Tablet
Wacom Intuos5 Pen and Touch Medium Graphics Tablet
Offered by In2digital

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet - perfect for professional illustrator, 9 April 2013
This works great. Upgraded from the Intuos3, which I also loved. This version has a slightly more matt/textured drawing surface which is nice, a little more like on paper. The medium size works for me. I wouldn't want it any smaller, not enough drawing area, but I think the larger size would cramp up my desk a bit and would worry that I'd be forever leaning on the touch keys at the side when reaching for my keyboard.
All round good buy, happy to have purchased.