Profile for Cat > Reviews

Cat

Clear TPU Rubber Soft Skin Cover Case with Belt Clip For iPod Nano 7 7G 7th Gen
Clear TPU Rubber Soft Skin Cover Case with Belt Clip For iPod Nano 7 7G 7th Gen
Offered by ChannelExpert

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the product for the price - why pay ..., 13 July 2015
Does what I purchased it to do - which is provide a way to secure my ipod when I go running. I've used it a few times and the clip seems strong enough - ipod stays in place, no problems using the buttons etc. If there could be one improvement to be made, it would be to provide a screen cover to help protect the screen as well but these can be bought separately on Amazon.
Very pleased with the product for the price - why pay a lot more for something that does exactly the same thing?
I noticed one comment was regarding the orientation of the clip, mentioning that the earphone port is at the bottom of the ipod, thus shortening slightly the length of cable available. I haven't found this to be an issue for me; I'm almost 5'10" tall and there's plenty of slack in the cable when I'm running. I think somebody would have to be quite a lot taller than this to have any problems there when wearing the clip at waist height.
I'm not sure how the item would perform if you were concerned about it withstanding falls or needed more protection - I'm not sure it would absorb a lot of impact, but it's perfect for just keeping your ipod in place when you need it secured.

HOTER Sports Thick Solid Color Wristband with Zipper / Wrist Wallet, Price/Piece
Offered by Ayozen

5.0 out of 5 stars The band did get pretty sweaty, as might be expected and I gave ..., 20 Jun. 2015
Does what it needs to do and for a decent price. I've used it to carry keys (including one which is a larger and heavier kind) an had no problems with it feeling awkward or the zip coming loose or anything of that sort. The band did get pretty sweaty, as might be expected and I gave it a wash and it survived that too, no probs. Would buy again for the price.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent product, 12 Nov. 2014
I bought this to keep track of the humidity in my flat to try and reduce the condensation in the bedroom. Anyway, it seems to do the job. I don't have another gauge for comparison so I can't really comment on accuracy but it has a nice big clear display of the temperature and humidity and the humidity seems to fluctuate in a logical way.
It isn't all that easy to set up however. The instructions are a bit inadequate. A bit of bumbling through and I did get the time set though and it didn't take very long, just would have been nice to have something better to follow.

Kidde 7DCO Carbon Monoxide Alarm Digital Display 10 Year Sensor and Warranty
Kidde 7DCO Carbon Monoxide Alarm Digital Display 10 Year Sensor and Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good for a Carbon Monoxide alarm and doesn't take up ..., 29 Sept. 2014
Seems to work well. Looks good for a Carbon Monoxide alarm and doesn't take up too much space - nice slim design. The alarm is pretty loud too so does what you'd expect.

simplehuman Plastic Compact Dishrack - White
simplehuman Plastic Compact Dishrack - White

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little dish rack, 19 Sept. 2014
A great little dish rack. I just moved to a new flat and there's no draining board around the sink so this is an excellent product for keeping water off the work surface until such a point as I put in a new sink. I reckon even if you had a draining board it would be good for keeping things tidy around the sink area.

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Works brilliantly and has a very decent battery ..., 19 Sept. 2014
Great! Works brilliantly and has a very decent battery life. Have used loads while DIYing at my new flat and only needed to charge once so far.

Are We There
Are We There

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Are We There (MP3 Download)
Love this! Beautiful songwriting with a lot of honesty, wit and warmth. I listened on repeat most of the day after I bought it.

Wacom Intuos5 Pen and Touch Medium Graphics Tablet
Wacom Intuos5 Pen and Touch Medium Graphics Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet - perfect for professional illustrator, 9 April 2013
This works great. Upgraded from the Intuos3, which I also loved. This version has a slightly more matt/textured drawing surface which is nice, a little more like on paper. The medium size works for me. I wouldn't want it any smaller, not enough drawing area, but I think the larger size would cramp up my desk a bit and would worry that I'd be forever leaning on the touch keys at the side when reaching for my keyboard.
All round good buy, happy to have purchased.