Profile for Cat > Reviews

Cat

simplehuman Compact Dishrack - White Plastic
simplehuman Compact Dishrack - White Plastic

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little dish rack, 19 Sep 2014
A great little dish rack. I just moved to a new flat and there's no draining board around the sink so this is an excellent product for keeping water off the work surface until such a point as I put in a new sink. I reckon even if you had a draining board it would be good for keeping things tidy around the sink area.

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black
Offered by Hayden's Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Works brilliantly and has a very decent battery ..., 19 Sep 2014
Great! Works brilliantly and has a very decent battery life. Have used loads while DIYing at my new flat and only needed to charge once so far.

Are We There
Are We There

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Are We There (MP3 Download)
Love this! Beautiful songwriting with a lot of honesty, wit and warmth. I listened on repeat most of the day after I bought it.

Wacom Intuos5 Pen and Touch Medium Graphics Tablet
Wacom Intuos5 Pen and Touch Medium Graphics Tablet
Offered by C&C Consulting S.r.l.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet - perfect for professional illustrator, 9 April 2013
This works great. Upgraded from the Intuos3, which I also loved. This version has a slightly more matt/textured drawing surface which is nice, a little more like on paper. The medium size works for me. I wouldn't want it any smaller, not enough drawing area, but I think the larger size would cramp up my desk a bit and would worry that I'd be forever leaning on the touch keys at the side when reaching for my keyboard.
All round good buy, happy to have purchased.