Profile for Miss chief > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
tesa 05418 Under Door Draught Excluder, 0.95 m
tesa 05418 Under Door Draught Excluder, 0.95 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, easy to cut to size., 6 April 2015
Very easy to cut to size, even on strange shaped door frame. Keeps draught out, very pleased.

Childrens Kids Wayfarer Style Sunglasses in Black Pink Blue White and |Red UV400 Classic Shades (Blue)
Offered by Easy peasy online store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses for the price., 6 April 2015
Great sun glasses for the price, my 2 & 3 year old very happy with them. Slightly big for both of them, but not too much.
Very pleased.

Clow Laddermatic Telescopic Ladder with Carry Bag
Clow Laddermatic Telescopic Ladder with Carry Bag
Offered by Ladders-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, sturdy ladders., 6 April 2015
Very pleased with these ladders, they are quite heavy, but they are very sturdy.
They are so easy to put up and down. My Mum who suffers with arthritis in her hands can manage to use these, so very pleased with them.

Ewan the Dream Sheep
Ewan the Dream Sheep
Offered by Baa Baa Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Mar. 2015
My daughter loves this and still uses it and she's just turned 3!

Peppa Pig: My Daddy
Peppa Pig: My Daddy
by Collectif

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 9 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Peppa Pig: My Daddy (Hardcover)
Both my wee ones 20 months & 3yrs absolutely love this book and want it reading over and over again!

The Best of Both Worlds: The autobiography of the world's greatest living medium
by Gordon Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars I hate to give a low star to anything of Gordon ..., 9 Mar. 2015
I hate to give a low star to anything of Gordon Smiths but..... I bought this as a gift for my Mum as she has all the rest of his books, but she gave it back to me after only reading a small amount. She said there was far too much bad language in it for her. She does not like swearing. I have yet to read it, but I myself am not a big fan of swearing. Do think Gordon Smith as a Medium is wonderful, have seen him several times.

Clipper Organic Infusion Liquorice 20 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Clipper Organic Infusion Liquorice 20 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 1 Nov. 2014
I think tea is a very personal thing, everyones tastes are different. This one just wasn't for me, but if you don't try you don't know.
The one thing about this tea though, that I have ever experienced with another tea, was you were first hit with one flavour and then another followed through.

ELEPHANT MASK
ELEPHANT MASK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 1 Nov. 2014
This review is from: ELEPHANT MASK (Toy)
Very good fit and it coped well in fine rain, even though its not waterproof.

Bosch Rotak 40 Ergoflex Corded Rotary Lawnmower (40 cm Cutting Width) (discountinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Country Gardening

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 13 July 2014
Was a gift for Hubby. He seems very pleased with it so far. Easy to put together and cuts nicely on chosen length and cuts quicker than our last mower.

Blue Spot 25108 4-inch Brick Bolster with Guard
Blue Spot 25108 4-inch Brick Bolster with Guard

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on first use, 4 Jun. 2013
My husband is a bricklayer and thought he would try out a cheaper product. But as they say, you get what you pay for, it broke the first time he hit it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2013 11:35 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2