Profile for Emmanem > Reviews

Good Chocolate Gym Shake with Hemp Protein 1kg
Good Chocolate Gym Shake with Hemp Protein 1kg
Offered by Superfooduk

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 24 Sept. 2013
I was all for trying a natural plant -based protein powder to use between meals, or before and after the gym. This is the most discusting thing I've ever put in my mouth, it also has a texture like fine sand which also makes you gag! I'm going to have to find a way to hide this in food or with orange juice..

120 Colours Eyeshadow Eye Shadow Palette Makeup Kit Set Make Up Professional Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!!!, 31 May 2013
This eyeshadow set is brilliant, lots of colour choice and they are really pigmented. They also blend like a dream. If you are wondering whether to purchase - take a punt, it's worth it! :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazeballs!, 31 May 2013
Erm, WOW! This supplement is brilliant, gives you that get up and go in the mornings and its brilliant at suppressing appetite. Just be careful with the rebound effect once coming off - I was Hank Marvin for a week! can't wait for my next cycle.. 3 weeks to go! :)

Polar FT40 F Womens Heart Rate Monitor - White
Polar FT40 F Womens Heart Rate Monitor - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Scratches after first use!, 31 May 2013
Great watch, lots of functions but face scratched on 1st use (didnt knowingly knock it) I've owned several Polar HRM watches and based on this current model, I think I will go with another brand next time. A real shame!