Profile for supersailormoon01 > Reviews

Sundown [CD 2]
Sundown [CD 2]
Offered by rmdcoleford

5.0 out of 5 stars Sundown Will Keep You Moving 'Til Sundown!, 10 Sept. 2003
This review is from: Sundown [CD 2] (Audio CD)
This song is amazing! Buy both of the CD singles (and their new album when it comes out!)!! The vocals are AMAZING, it's really dance-y, and it's very mature! If you're an S Clubber, or love GREAT pop, this single is for you!
American S Clubber

Fool No More [CD 1] [CD 1] [CD 1]
Fool No More [CD 1] [CD 1] [CD 1]
Offered by Giant Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars S Club 8's first single under their new name!, 16 Jun. 2003
I live in the U.S., but I have to say that I love S Club 8! I'm sad about S Club splitting but, I'm glad that S Club 8 will be taking over for S Club! They're perfect replacements! "Fool No More" is dance-y and sort of electronic-y and I find it to be sort of summery in nature. The video is awesome and they deserve more recognition in the U.S.! We could use some more clean pop! (Even though we have American Juniors, who I've heard are going to make a remake of "One Step Closer" for their first single... I hope America picks an okay bunch, I know I'll pick some with an S Clubber vibe! I'll be mad if the group screws it up!)They're my favorite (existing) band, equal to S Club! They're growing up a little (not that I minded any of their old songs one bit)! Go and buy the single when it comes out!