Profile for cario > Reviews

Content by cario

cario (england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Innoo Tech 50 LED Solar Powered Fairy Lights String For Outdoor, Garden, Home, Christmas Party(Purple Blossom)
Offered by ZeeCoo
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The world is a better place when it has fairy lights, 28 July 2014
Love these - so much in fact that this is the second set I have bought and I'm seriously considering a third. That's a lie, I'm not seriously considering, I know I'm going to buy a third. What sort of garden doesn't look better for purple fairy lights...? Good quality for the price and dead easy to use. Talking of dead, think I'll stipulate a set for my grave and an inscription for my headstone - 'Cario, RIP, loved her purple fairy lights'. Recommend.

Lee Men's Daren Slim Jeans, Blue (Royal Rinse), W28/L34
Lee Men's Daren Slim Jeans, Blue (Royal Rinse), W28/L34
Price: 70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find size, 25 May 2014
Bought for my 12 year old who is all legs and attitude... and tall. He needs 34" leg now but only 28" waist which is hard to find and where you can, you're in the 80 + branded bracket. Anybody who has a 12 year old will know a) they're going to grow some more (however much you push their head down when you pass) b) half mast jeans are shameful and c) Matalan wouldn't cut it anyway even if they made them this size (actually, that's true for any size). These are great because they're the right size combo, reduced in price and the men's skinny fit don't swamp him. Bought another pair to celebrate - I lead a boring life......

Pet Brands Paw Prints Water Ceramic Dish, 8-inch
Pet Brands Paw Prints Water Ceramic Dish, 8-inch
Price: 9.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware the sizing, 25 April 2014
Ordered the 8" bowl to replace a generous 8" bowl - it arrived labelled 'approx 8" ' - it isn't - it's a definite 7" tops. Sent it back explaining wrong size and received replacement, exactly the same. Amazon said they'd measure it and remove from site while checked but they haven't. I ordered the larger bowl which is true to size and they're lovely bowls but all the stars came off for misleading sizing. Be warned!

Draper DIY Series 08698 13-Function Pocket Knife
Draper DIY Series 08698 13-Function Pocket Knife
Offered by toner1
Price: 4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 25 April 2014
Stocking filler for my son, because boys love multi tool gadgets none of which they need and few of which they use. That's why I didn't go for the Swiss army job - too much money for a stocking filler..... Glad I didn't, this is brilliant value, loads of things (some recognisable) on it and the son loves it - even though I use it more than he does.

Aroma Home Fuzzy Friends Dog Slippers
Aroma Home Fuzzy Friends Dog Slippers
Price: 12.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfier than they look, 25 April 2014
Wasn't sure how comfy these would be, what with the straggly inner but they were very comfy. Sadly the very comfy slippers wore out after a few months, didn't even see winter out, so star off for that - all the foam base came out where fabric had worn. Why can't somebody make a more durable slipper - I'd expect these to last longer than a pair of 5 Tesco emergency replacements but, so far, the cheapos are holding their own!

100% Cotton Long Sleeve Nightdress - An
100% Cotton Long Sleeve Nightdress - An
Offered by The 1 for U Ltd
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, 25 April 2014
This is the second Victorian cotton nightie I'm reviewing and I love it as I love the other but, frankly, found it difficult to use up the word minimum expounding it's virtues, so I'm waffling. Suffice it to say, this is comfy, stylish and pretty but, sadly, I left it in a hotel in Iceland and it will cost practically the purchase price in postage, so now I am bereft and nightdress less. If only we could use less review words, I needn't have bored you with all that.....

Cuisinart Traditional Kettle
Cuisinart Traditional Kettle
Price: 49.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Style!, 25 April 2014
Is it possible to get quite so enamoured of a functional object? Got this for my elderly mother as it said something about easy grip but, oh - it's the prettiest kettle I've seen. If there's nothing on the TV and nobody to talk to, you can indeed while away some time watching the kettle boil! I want one :-)

Tax Disc Holder Skin Large BLACK PAW PRINT Cat Dog - Free Postage
Tax Disc Holder Skin Large BLACK PAW PRINT Cat Dog - Free Postage

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not very practical, 23 Jan 2014
I loved the look of this but it's really difficult to get to adhere to the window. Such a little bit of skin underneath the disc means it doesn't have good fixing and, in spite of window being clean, I've found the whole thing on the dash more than once.

Christmas Paper Chain - Red, Green & Gold 20cm 90pk
Christmas Paper Chain - Red, Green & Gold 20cm 90pk
Offered by The Party Store Girl / Special Memories
Price: 3.60

3.0 out of 5 stars self sticky doesn't!, 23 Jan 2014
Lovely colours, not a bad price but aaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhh! The film covering the self seal is impossible to get rid of, just sticks to everything and then, once linked and put up, they need daily maintenance to restick the ones which have come adrift - mainly a problem with the red ones, but they all started to unstick after a couple of days!

Optimum Men's Eclipse Rugby Boots
Optimum Men's Eclipse Rugby Boots
Price: 31.49 - 36.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, great value, 23 Jan 2014
Brought these for my 11 year old son (tall with size 7 feet...., gone beyond junior size). I object to paying adult prices for his sports wear just because he's tall, but these were very reasonably priced and my concerns that they may be the wrong fitting because they were adult size were undfounded. He's really pleased with them and so am I!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5