Profile for Dom > Reviews

Content by Dom

Dom

Ep.#11 - "Born of the Ashes" (The Frontiers Saga)
Ep.#11 - "Born of the Ashes" (The Frontiers Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic read!!, 25 May 2014
I have not enjoyed a series this much before. It doesn't matter what I'm reading at the time a new book releases, I stop and read it! Every time I finish wanting more now!! I really do hope that someday, this series is picked up on the tv. I'm sure I read somewhere that ryk sees these books as a series, I'd love to see that! Another fantastic sequel, looking forward to Ep 12!!

Ep.#10 - "Liberation" (The Frontiers Saga)
Ep.#10 - "Liberation" (The Frontiers Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Feb. 2014
I have loved every single one of these books! Even if I am in the middle of another, the moment that email saying the next episode is out, I drop what I'm doing and get it!

Ep.#7 - "The Expanse" (The Frontiers Saga)
Ep.#7 - "The Expanse" (The Frontiers Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep them coming!, 23 Jun. 2013
The Frontiers Saga has never let me down when I want a good read, every book has kept me wanting more by the end!
Bring on number 8!

Pitch Perfect [Blu-ray] [2012] [US Import]
Pitch Perfect [Blu-ray] [2012] [US Import]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every minute!, 26 Dec. 2012
I saw this advertised on trailers at the cinema and knew I was going to have to go and see this immediately. The one liners of the film are amazing. Fat Amy is so funny! The girls of the film have the usual annoying or funny qualities. Its based in an american university so of course, you usually get the ditzy cheerleader type girl in these types of films but for once... There wasn't a ditzy cheerleader but a ditzy sex crazed singer!
The songs sung are not always of this decade as stated by one of the characters, but the mixes of these songs as the film goes on are phenominal! I have actually bought the sound track and love the riff-off and the Bella's final song.
I would recommend anyone going to see this, young or old. It has funny parts and cringe worthy parts but lets face it... what good film is there not a part where you think... "Eugh.. really!?"
Overall, this film is definately a 5 star rating from me. I would give it 4 usually but Anna Kendrick looked so damn amazing that she gives it the fifth!