Profile for M. Haw > Reviews

Innocent Smoothie Recipe Book: 57 and a Half Recipes From Our Kitchen to Yours
Innocent Smoothie Recipe Book: 57 and a Half Recipes From Our Kitchen to Yours
by Louise Haines

5.0 out of 5 stars Smoothie Dreams, 11 Jun. 2006
I LOVE this book. After buying cartons of Innocent Smoothies, it is a joy to actually make the smoothies myself each morning! I haven't bought a juicer as yet, but have bought a blender and followed their instructions of just using pressed apple juice for now. I love the quirky way the book is written, and have had a few giggles with them. Easy to follow recipes and lots of good hints and tips. A much more exciting to way to get your 5 a day than munching through apples! This book is a must have! Well done Innocent!

Yoga For Beginners [DVD]
Yoga For Beginners [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joy Nielen-Groen
Offered by Disc-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars A great start, 14 Mar. 2006
This review is from: Yoga For Beginners [DVD] (DVD)
I certainly recommend this dvd as a start to yoga. It is quite easy but unless you are flexibe enough a few positions will take a while before you can do them properly. I do feel I am ready to move onto to more challenging positions but will still use this dvd until I am flexible to do all the moves. This dvd has certainly given me the enthusiasm for yoga. After the 1 hr session, I felt so completely relaxed and de-stressed. It is a good job that Jo keeps reminding you to breath as sometimes I found myself holding my breath while concentrating.
Highly recommend for beginners.