Profile for GMB > Reviews

You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter
You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter
by Dr Joe Dispenza
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars A billiant....must buy book....it may even change your life!!!, 18 Jun 2014
This is am awsome book, well written and inspirational. It explains as far as possible, the power of belief and positive/negative thinking and positive/negative emotions over our reality.....but does so by drawing on some of the latest scientific research in psychology, neuro science and quantum physics. It offers objective explanations of why the mind and our emotions are so powerful and the extent to which they can change our lives and our health for better or worse. It explains the mind body link and gives explanations of the physiological, biological and genetic changes that take place with thought and emotion. It then goes further to explain the processes we can use to change our health and life (such as medition, affirmations, visualisation) but takes our understanding of the effects of these processes on the mind and body/biology to another level by explaining WHY they work.and the BEST way to use them to optimise their effect..again backed by objective scientific current understanding!!
For anyone that truly wants change.........this is a MUST Buy book......I work in the field of counselling/psychology and I am always looking for something inspirational, different but objective. I Love this book.!!!

FX173008 Filofax Deskfax Ruled Paper White 173008
FX173008 Filofax Deskfax Ruled Paper White 173008
Offered by LBM The Art & Stationery Store
Price: 3.50

2.0 out of 5 stars product expensive, 4 May 2013
The quality of the paper is fine....selected low star rating purely on Price.... Filofax. paying for the name I Guess!!

Bullguard Internet Security V13 Retail Boxed - 3 PCs
Bullguard Internet Security V13 Retail Boxed - 3 PCs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Price!!!, 4 May 2013
Really like this product and so much so that I decided to stay with it and renew at end of first year. Did have a minor problem (not with the product but with new product key which my computer wouldn't accept). FREE technical support....FIXED IN MINUTES AND VERY HELPFUL, really can't fault it and a GREAT PRICE..... I believe the only thing it doesn't do is automatically detect if your have moved from a private network to a public one and have to change this manually (if out and about)....but I CANNOT FAULT THIS PRODUCT AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND it.

Klarstein MKS-50 - 48 Litre Table Top Mini Fridge - Minibar Refrigerator - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Klarsein table top fridge, 16 May 2012
nice smart looking table top mini fridge/or wine cooler. Good quality for price. 2 internal racks. Holds reasonable amount for size. No ice box.
Quiet running, very pleased with purchase
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2012 1:05 AM BST