Profile for Christel > Reviews

Content by Christel

Christel

Page: 1 | 2
Black Kitchen Breakfast Bar Stool (Toledo)
Black Kitchen Breakfast Bar Stool (Toledo)
Offered by Hayton Imports
Price: 26.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Perch!, 19 April 2014
A very comfortable, easy to assemble & adjust stool that allows me as a disabled person to prepare food on my kitchen worktops & then, with an easy half-spin, cook on my hot-plates!

Non Stick Flat Baking Sheet 32.5 cm x 30.5cm
Non Stick Flat Baking Sheet 32.5 cm x 30.5cm
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 5.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it claims, 19 April 2014
Fits my oven shelf perfectly, easy to place & remove, good non-stick properties & crisp base results for my pastries & pizzas.

Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy
Price: 63.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shaver, 19 April 2014
Does exactly what it 'says on the tin', no hassel nor discomfort, just a good close shave with a trimmer that works too.

STAR N9770 - 5.08 inch MTK6577 1.2GHz dual core CPU android 4.0.4 ICE CREAM SANDWICH 3G smartphone dual sim 5MP camera WIFI GPS, new google play store and flash player supported, with flip case (black, white)

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., 27 July 2013
After reading most of the reviews I decided to go with the best & buy it! The quality is great, everything is working exactly as it should &, for the money, it's a brilliant 'Galaxy' smartphone copy at an incredibly cheap price! However, one 'excellent' review has since returned to downgrade the original rating because some features have ceased working as they should, so I'll have to wait until mine's been in service longer than it's present few weeks. Fingers-Crossed all will be well coz I love it & do hope it stays that way!

Google Chrome to Phone
Google Chrome to Phone

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for Kindle Fire HD tablet, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Google Chrome to Phone (App)
I use Chrome on my laptop & love it, so wanted the same on my Kindle, but Kindle won't allow instalation as they want you to stay with their own browser!

Oxygen in a can (8 litres) with inhaler cap
Oxygen in a can (8 litres) with inhaler cap

3.0 out of 5 stars Breathing Problems, 22 April 2013
I found this product helpful as a temporary measure when feeling breathless, but it's quite expensive & the carriage charges even more so because of transportation to me in Greece! I've since found I can buy the same product over the counter at our local pharmacy.

Egyptian 100% Cotton BlueBell 500gsm Bath Sheet
Egyptian 100% Cotton BlueBell 500gsm Bath Sheet
Offered by Textiles Direct
Price: 6.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 20 Mar 2013
Very happy with this purchase, it's good quality & value for money, does it's job perfectly well & we would buy again.

Linens Limited Polycotton Percale 180 Thread Count Flat Sheet, White, Single
Linens Limited Polycotton Percale 180 Thread Count Flat Sheet, White, Single
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 7.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Never received!, 20 Mar 2013
After ordering, received acknowledgement followed by "Your order has been dispatched" e-mail giving estimated delivery date, which was okay up to that point. As a 'subbie' to Amazon, the delivery process was not available / couldn't be tracked. As order hadn't been received two days later than estimated, queried this & received reply that something was amiss! Chased up Linens Limited only to find that they could not guarantee delivery before we departed abroad. They offered no 'express delivery' service to satisfy our requirements, so we had no alternative but to cancell the order & request a refund. To date, no refund has arrived &, upon chasing them up, they claimed that they had processed a refund to Amazon, which we have yet to receive! All in all, cannot comment on the product never receives, only on 'Linens Limited' whom, in our opinion, Amazon should cease trading with immediately!

Stalkers
Stalkers
Price: 1.85

3.0 out of 5 stars A read, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Stalkers (Kindle Edition)
It's okay, but never really grips you, in my opinion. A lot of unnecessary infill full of stuff that doesn't matter!

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Travel Companion, 30 Dec 2012
I'm so happy with this! I'm still getting used to it & learning more uses as I go. Kindle add new apps, many free, & their 'help' responded fast when I did have a query. Size is perfect for my travels, saving me carting my laptop everywhere! My best-buy of the year for sure.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2012 9:50 AM GMT