Profile for Em > Reviews

On the Road: Growing up in Eight Journeys - My Early Years
by Richard Hammond
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 18 Dec 2013
This is going to be a Christmas present so I am hoping they will like it! I saw this book in another shop and it looked like a good read, plus it is much cheaper on amazon than it was there, and it was delivered very quickly. Very happy with it, thank you!

Soccerstarz Liverpool FC Steven Gerrard Home Kit
Soccerstarz Liverpool FC Steven Gerrard Home Kit
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 18 Dec 2013
I thought they had stopped making these, so I was very happy when I found them online. It is realistic and well made, and reasonable in price, especially with the free delivery.Thank you!

Lynx Sports Blast Manwash Gift Set
Lynx Sports Blast Manwash Gift Set
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynx, 18 Dec 2013
Very good set and very quick delivery. I bought this with 2 other add on items, so I had free delivery, and it was a really cheap price which I wouldn't of been able to find in the high street!

Nivea Pure and Natural Skin Gift Set
Nivea Pure and Natural Skin Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift set, 18 Dec 2013
I am very pleased with this product which is going to be a small gift. Lovely packaging and a very reasonable price!

N E Fing Brown PU leather magnet button pull tab case for Samsung Star 3 s5220 (Tocco lite 2)(s)
Offered by N E Fing
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, 11 Dec 2013
This is a good case, but it is a lighter brown than it shows in the picture.But good case for a good price!

Tiny Homes: Simple Shelter
Tiny Homes: Simple Shelter
by Lloyd Kahn
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, 1 Dec 2013
This is a great book, and is really inspirational. It is full of lovely photos and great stories. I would definitely recommend it!

Thin Gel S Line TPU Silicone Back Case Cover Skin for HTC Wildfire S - Red
Thin Gel S Line TPU Silicone Back Case Cover Skin for HTC Wildfire S - Red
Offered by Jazooli
Price: 0.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover, 1 Dec 2013
This is a nice phone case, and although its a bit tricky to put on the phone at first, I am pleased with it. The only downside is that it is not the nice red colour it is in the photo, it's more of a see through red. Having said that, it's a good case at a very good price!

Schleich 41806 Scenery Pack - Forestry
Schleich 41806 Scenery Pack - Forestry
Offered by George and Freddie
Price: 8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product at an excellent price!, 8 Dec 2012
This is a great quality model with lovely detailing, I would recommend to anyone who is thinking about buying it, its well worth the money!