Profile for P. M. Mcqueeney > Reviews

Content by P. M. Mcqueeney

P. M. Mcqueeney "Paulene" (England)

Three Girls and a New Beginning
Three Girls and a New Beginning

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
Excellent read

Invaders: Season one [DVD] [1967]
Invaders: Season one [DVD] [1967]
Dvd ~ Roy Thinnes

5.0 out of 5 stars The Invaders, 10 Nov. 2013
Excellent really enjoyed it. It took us back to watching it thirty odd years ago. Special effects excellent saying it was filmed in the 1960's

THE SEVENTH ISLAND (Stone & McLeish Thriller Series of Stories Book 1)
THE SEVENTH ISLAND (Stone & McLeish Thriller Series of Stories Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!!, 16 April 2012
I can,t believe this book was written by A debut author, the story gripped me from start to finish ( I read it in forty eight hours) The characters of Stone and Mac capture you and the mixture of being transported to beautiful climates with suspense and voodoo was enthralling, and as soon as I finished the book I started the sequel Dead Mans Justice..... Watch this space.

Gray Resurrection (Tom Gray #2)
Gray Resurrection (Tom Gray #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!!, 7 Mar. 2012
Brilliant sequel to Gray Justice. Wish I could have rated it with 6 stars! Once I had started this book I could not put it down, my only dissappiontment is that the third episode of the life of our hero Tom Gray will not be available till later this year so I will have to wait with bated breath......Well done Alan you've got me well and truly hooked.

Gray Justice (Tom Gray #1)
Gray Justice (Tom Gray #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Grey Justice, 12 Feb. 2012
I really enjoyed enjoyed this book and read it from start to finish in less than 24hrs. The story gripped me right from the start and I empathised with the main character throughout the twists of the plot, not wanting to give to much away, once I had started reading I couldn't put this book down. I,m hoping we get to follow the next episode of "Tom Grays" life.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

The Templar Agenda
The Templar Agenda

5.0 out of 5 stars The Templar Agenda, 7 Feb. 2012
I enjoyed this book immensly it was fast paced, and gripped me right from the beginning. The main characterers are believable, and you feel yourself being drawn along with them, as the plot twists and turns, and murders and historical facts merge together. I don't want to give to much of the story away other than to say once I had started it I couldn't put it down. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED