Profile for Norman normal > Reviews

Content by Norman normal

Norman normal

Page: 1 | 2
Lavender Pure Essential Oil 100ml - Aromatherapy Oil - Lavandula angustifolia - 100ml
Offered by Essential Oils Direct (Retail)
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 28 Jan 2014
This is a lovely smelling oil. We bought a bottle of French Organic oil as our first foray into aroma steam, it was good but too 'earthy'. This really hits the spot. We'll be using it in reed diffusers too.

Absolute Aromas Organic Lavender French Essential Oil
Absolute Aromas Organic Lavender French Essential Oil
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Provencale!, 20 Jan 2014
This is a lovely essential oil. The sales material on line indicates it has a more 'earthy' fragrance than some lavender oils and this is exactly what you get. Gorgeous.

BodiTek Aroma Stream ( Mains Operated UK )
BodiTek Aroma Stream ( Mains Operated UK )
Offered by The Essential Oil Company
Price: 20.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value and service / delivery, 20 Jan 2014
This is a wonderful gadget. Pretty quiet too. It looks exactly the same as the one by Tisserand but without the price tag. Works very well in a medium size room although I highly recommend using more essential oil that the instructions indicate is necessary. Very happy with it and the service from the supplier.

New Year's Concert: 2014 - Vienna Philharmonic (Barenboim) [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Daniel Barenboim
Price: 16.75

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a disappointment, 6 Jan 2014
Whilst there is no end of praise for Daniel Barenboims amazing memory,conducting without music and effortlessly, personally I found the programme on the whole, pretty dull and un-inspiring. I had been looking forward to the concert since I found out that one of my favourite conductors and musicians would be taking the helm. For me it just didn't 'spark'. In my view, Mariss Jansons 2012 will be a very tough one to beat. Yes, the old favourites were there. Lovely dance scenes but it failed to grab.To see the maestro at his best I shall hone in on the Beethoven cycle from the BBC Proms, this did grab me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2014 1:53 AM GMT

Dog Birthday Cake Hatchwells Dog Gift Present, Treat 4in dia x 3/4in thick
Dog Birthday Cake Hatchwells Dog Gift Present, Treat 4in dia x 3/4in thick
Offered by Pandacat Ltd
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK!, 3 Oct 2013
It's a nice little cake / biscuit for the hound's birthday but didn't blow me away. That said, she'll love it I'm sure.

Faith
Faith
by Peter James
Price: 6.11

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Peter James!, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Faith (Paperback)
Being a Brighton resident, Peter James' novels have a particular interest to me. Being able to quite literally 'see' the scene makes the books un-put-downable for me. This is the 4th book I have / am reading of his. I have only dabbled once into Roy Grace but will doubtless read them all after I have completed his possibly lesser known older titles.

Geox Men's U Carnaby A Brown Cotto Shoe U22W1A43C6003 7 UK, 41 EU
Geox Men's U Carnaby A Brown Cotto Shoe U22W1A43C6003 7 UK, 41 EU
Offered by geoffrey gillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate comfort., 8 Mar 2013
For years I struggled with 'top end' all leather shoes and found most of them very uncomfortable and short lived. These are amazing, the most comfortable shoe and at the offer price are a must. In fact, I am ordering another pair for when these eventually give up the ghost.

SoundLAB Professional USB Belt Drive Turntable with Plastic Platter, Lid and Audacity Software
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar
Price: 119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 25 Feb 2013
As an old vinyl fan who wanted to re capture the lovely sound old vinyl, this beauty does it! Excellent value, easy to get started and sounds lovely. I highly recommend.

MENS ITALIAN DESIGNED BROGUES FORMAL SMART LACE UPS FAUX LEATHER GENTS SHOES TAN SIZE 7
Offered by Lora Dora
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as Chips, 25 Feb 2013
I bought these as a pair from another manufacturer we extremely uncomfortable. Cheap and REALLY comfortable. The heel wore quite quickly so as a casual shoe and worn less often, they are a boon.

Faure: Requiem
Faure: Requiem
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning., 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Faure: Requiem (Audio CD)
This live recording is magnificent. If ever there was a CD that made you feel that you were 'In The Room' then this is it. Gorgeous and essential Sunday morning listening.

Page: 1 | 2