Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Tina Robson > Reviews

Content by Tina Robson

Tina Robson (North East of England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DAD or GRANDAD You're Awesome MUG CUP by Leonardo Gift Boxed Fathers Day (Grandad You're Awesome)
Offered by Biggest Little Shop Online Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Sept. 2015
All as described, was a gift.

HST 2m x 20m 100gsm Weed Control Ground Cover Membrane Landscape Fabric Heavy Duty

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with the purchase, 25 Sept. 2015
Have finally got round to using this product. Membrane is thick and should do the job. Pleased with the purchase.

FURminator DeShedding Tool for Dogs - Medium Size Dog with Short Hair
FURminator DeShedding Tool for Dogs - Medium Size Dog with Short Hair
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good price compared to high street prices, 25 Sept. 2015
Very good price compared to high street prices. Arrived within a few days. Have used the Furminator a few times since its arrival. Seems effective, dogs coat seems softer and shiny.

Flexitol Hard Skin & Callus Balm 56g
Flexitol Hard Skin & Callus Balm 56g
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth trying, 25 Jun. 2015
I think I've found the right cream for me, only just started using and my feet feel much better. Only gave 4 stars as I would like it in a bigger bottle/ tub and for it to cost a bit less per gram.

Scholl Footcare 2 In 1 Corn Express Pen, 1ml
Scholl Footcare 2 In 1 Corn Express Pen, 1ml
Offered by Health on the Shelf

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit pricy and plastic applicator not up to much, 1 July 2013
The liquid does seem to be working on my corn, but the plastic applicator isn't really fit for purpose. And for the small amount of liquid you get, I'd say this product is a bit pricy. The scraper is okay, you couldn't harm yourself with it.

Whales,Dolphins and Seals: A Field Guide to the Marine Mammals of the World
Whales,Dolphins and Seals: A Field Guide to the Marine Mammals of the World
by Hadoram Shirihai

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves this book., 1 July 2013
I bought this for my daughter, who is made on all marine life, she is only 7 and she loves reading this book.

Mens Big Bang Theory Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock T-shirt Khaki Large
Mens Big Bang Theory Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock T-shirt Khaki Large

5.0 out of 5 stars We love the Big Bang Theory, 1 July 2013
I'm always unsure about buying T-shirts like this and worry that the mofit will wash off, but after 6 months, it's not looking too bad.

Mad About Space (Ladybird Minis)
Mad About Space (Ladybird Minis)
by Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves this book., 1 July 2013
I bought this for a christmas present for my daughter and she just loves it and reads is constantly, enough said.

The Needlecraft Book
The Needlecraft Book
by Maggi Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 1 July 2013
This review is from: The Needlecraft Book (Paperback)
I'm very pleased with this book. Plenty of small sections on crochet, knitting, quilting and many other needlecraft to get you going in your choosen craft. Very good clear pictures to explain everything.

Plumb-Pak Coiled Garden Hose with Fittings/ Multi-Functional Spray Gun (discontinued by manufacturer (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my gardening needs, 1 July 2013
I'm really pleased with this hose. I only need a short length to get to my hanging baskets and this is perfect for me.

The spray gun, maybe plastic, but it isn't bad.

Good quality for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3