Profile for SharonP > Reviews

SharonP

Coming to Rosemont: The First Book in the Rosemont Series
Coming to Rosemont: The First Book in the Rosemont Series

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read 1st book in the Rosemont Series, 1 July 2015
A real page turner. Delightfully written with wonderful characters. Great plot and subplots - will keep you guessing and eagerly awaiting the next book In the series.

Uncovering Secrets: The Third Novel in the Rosemont Series
Uncovering Secrets: The Third Novel in the Rosemont Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read Uncovering Secrets, 3rd novel in the Rosemont Series, 1 July 2015
Wow! Barbara Hinske does not disappoint!! I eagerly awaited this 3rd novel in the Rosemont series and the plot and subplots are interestingly unfolding. The depth of her writing is brilliantly portrayed in her story-telling and in all her characters; they will jump out of the page at you. A real page turner. I couldn't put this book down. Could be read as a stand alone, but personally I feel you really need to read the first two books in the series to fully appreciate how the plot and characters started and how they are evolving. So, I now can't wait for book 4. Grrrrrr! Come on Barbara Hinske and get the ink flowing!! A great summer read and would be my choice to take on holiday with me.

Weaving the Strands: The Second Book in the Rosemont Series
Weaving the Strands: The Second Book in the Rosemont Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb writing by the talented Barbara Hinske, 23 May 2015
2nd book in the Rosemont series. A real page turner, I couldn't put it down. Fast paced and ended with a lot of loose ends. Can't wait for the 3rd book to tie them all together. A must read for the summer.

15 Inch Marvel Avengers Assemble Iron Man Stuffed Plush Doll
15 Inch Marvel Avengers Assemble Iron Man Stuffed Plush Doll
Offered by M and N Media US

1.0 out of 5 stars I am most annoyed. Would not recommend this seller or purchase from ..., 24 Oct. 2014
After only 2 weeks of being sat on my Grandson's bed, we noticed the seam had split on the side and the stuffing was coming out. Obviously dangerous to a 2 year old child. I have sent 2 emails and a photo explaining the situation and have heard nothing. I am most annoyed. Would not recommend this seller or purchase from them again.

iBPM Bullet Stylus 4 Pack For the Sony Xperia SP, Xperia M, Xperia Z1, Xperia M2, Xperia E1, Xperia Z1 compact, Xperia Z2
Offered by BPM UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Bullet Stylus, 14 July 2013
Purchased the iBPM Bullet Stylus, pack of 4, for my new Sony Xperia SP phone. Not sure what I was going to get for my money but they are absolutely brilliant, real value for money. The stylus fits neatly into your headphone socket, hence no loose pen to lose - wonderful! Fast and reliable service from iBPM. I will definitely use this company again.

Mario Party 9 (Wii)
Mario Party 9 (Wii)
Offered by games.empire

4.0 out of 5 stars Mario Party 9, 29 April 2012
This review is from: Mario Party 9 (Wii) (Video Game)
Great game, but not as good as Mario Party 8. We found the mini games more difficult, but will no doubt get used to them the more we play. Length of game time just right for us. In all a good family game to play on a wet and rainy day.