Profile for Kim > Reviews

Content by Kim

Kim

sourcingmap Elevator Emergency Lift Door Release Triangle Lock Keys 9mm Hole 2 Pcs

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 29 Oct. 2015
Don't fit my lift

Kamor® 10.1" 10.1 inch Tablet Case with Keyboard, PU Leather Stand Case Cover + Micro USB Keyboard with Touch Screen Stylus Pen for 10.1 inch Android Tablet PC + Micro to Mini & Micro to Samsung 30pin adapter (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 24 Jan. 2015
One of the keys jammed the first day of use. Had to be returned.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2015 7:56 AM GMT

Premier Housewares Bath Mat - White - 80 x 50 cm
Premier Housewares Bath Mat - White - 80 x 50 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Good non-slip mat but top is thin, 25 Nov. 2014
Good non-slip mat but top is thin. You can see through the top to the grey rubber base. Overall looks cheap. I suppose you get what you pay for!

Sunoptic OR10B Blue Reading Glasses - Strength +2.00 Inclusing Case
Sunoptic OR10B Blue Reading Glasses - Strength +2.00 Inclusing Case

2.0 out of 5 stars Correct strength sent so OK for reading but quality was poor. Clip was already broken off when they arrived, 3 Oct. 2014
Just arrived in post. Correct strength sent so OK for reading but quality was poor. Clip was already broken off when they arrived. Top plastic moulding inside case cames out when glasses removed. Bottom part mis-shaped so hard to get glasses back in. Plastic on one of the arms slides a few a few mm rather than being secure. I guess you get what you pay for.

Total French (Learn French with the Michel Thomas Method)
Total French (Learn French with the Michel Thomas Method)
by Michel Thomas
Edition: Audio CD

3.0 out of 5 stars I found the Paul Noble course better, 9 Feb. 2014
Having first tried the Michel Thomas course I found the other students very annoying especially the american who kept getting everything wrong. I didn't like having to listen to their errors. I found his accent also started to wear on me after a while. There was no native speaker to show clearly how it should be pronounced. The method is good though and gets you speaking quickly.
I have now just bought the Paul Noble course. This is much the same method so gets you speaking quickly. Having just started I have found the native speaker is good to copy except that each word is pronounced rather than blending as native french speakers do. Hopefully this will improve once the course speeds up.
Having tried them both, they both have faults and good points but I prefer Paul Noble.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2014 7:52 PM BST

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Great strimmer shame about the batteries, 17 July 2012
I brought this strimmer about a year ago. It is good as a light weight battery operated strimmer however the batteries really let it down. The one that came with it would only work for about 3 minutes. I wrote to true shopping and they sent me a replacement. This is better and runs for about 10 minutes but needs to be on charge for about 2 hours before it is full. It needs to be charged before use as if you charge it and leave it for a couple of weeks it is flat. I have now brought a 2nd battery which is the same as the replacement. At least with 2 batteries I have 20 minutes use so can get round all the lawn edges. Such a shame as the strimmer itself works well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2013 12:55 PM BST

WoND 4 Step Nail Buffer Block & Shiner
WoND 4 Step Nail Buffer Block & Shiner
Offered by Special Days & Gifts

2.0 out of 5 stars Shine side doesn't work, 16 Mar. 2011
Brought this after reading the other reviews as a cheaper replacement for one brought in store. Arrived quickly. When I tried it out all was going well until I got to the final shine stage. This side didn't have the slick feel of my old one and didn't make any difference to my nails. Nothing like the nice glossy finish I was getting from the old one. Don't waste your money.