Profile for P M Daniel > Reviews

Content by P M Daniel

P M Daniel

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
BT 4000 Cordless Big Button Phone with Nuisance Call Blocker (Pack of 2)
BT 4000 Cordless Big Button Phone with Nuisance Call Blocker (Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars m rather happy with these, 19 Aug. 2014
I,m rather happy with these. They are a little chunky looking but are surprisingly light to hold (Important as I have arthritis in my hands) . The large buttons are very handy for when I don't have glasses on & the sound quality is much better than on my previous Panasonic phones (vital as my husband has hearing difficulties) . So, all in all , I'm satisfied I made the right choice for us.

On The Run (3 heart stopping thrillers)
On The Run (3 heart stopping thrillers)

2.0 out of 5 stars not a bad read, ideal for holidays, 12 Aug. 2014
not a bad read , ideal for holidays etc

Trespass Mens Mozzie Casual Velcro Sandal (6 UK) (Brown)
Trespass Mens Mozzie Casual Velcro Sandal (6 UK) (Brown)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 2 July 2014
I ordered size 6 but when they arrived they were a little long, they mainly fitted fine but the end of my husband's toes were a little far from the front. Otherwise he was very satisfied with them, they are comfortable, wore well & did the job for him.

Vampire Most Wanted (Argeneau Vampires Book 20)
Vampire Most Wanted (Argeneau Vampires Book 20)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 20 Jun. 2014
Latest in a long series of Argeneau titles. They are becoming a little repetitive in some areas but are still an enjoyable read, great for a holiday

Olay Regenerist Moisturiser 30 Second Wrinkle Filler Treatment
Olay Regenerist Moisturiser 30 Second Wrinkle Filler Treatment

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 20 Jun. 2014
Good value purchase, blends well into the skin & gives good results. I would buy this again , it suits my skin tone and softens the fine lines around my eyes.

Snatched
Snatched

2.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Snatched (Kindle Edition)
Excellent free title, absorbing narrative, interesting relatable characters, unpredictable events. I will definitely look out for more Stephen Edgar titles.

G-Shock Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Digital Display and Black Resin Strap GD-350-1BER
Offered by tictocwatches

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch., 20 Jun. 2014
I,ve been trying to find this watch at a reasonable price for some months & didn't hesitate to buy at a good price. It has a vibrating alarm which is invaluable for my husband who cannot hear most alarms due to hearing loss. He is very pleased with this vibration feature & wears the watch to bed so he can wake up on time without relying on me to tell him to.

The Visitor
The Visitor

3.0 out of 5 stars Unusual, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Visitor (Kindle Edition)
I read this on holiday, it was quite interesting and held my attention. There were a few twists I didn't quite expect. This was purchased as a free title and it has made me think that I will keep an eye out for further titles by this author.

The Game
The Game

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok title, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Game (Kindle Edition)
Bit lightweight but could be a reasonable holiday read. Plot was lacking in depth a little & cliched at times
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2014 11:08 AM BST

Kinesis
Kinesis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great free book offer, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Kinesis (Kindle Edition)
Very interesting story, will definitely buy the next in series. Well written & very entertaining . I love discovering new writers, the free books are an ideal way to do this

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11