Profile for P M Daniel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
BaByliss for Men 7847U I Trim Stubble
BaByliss for Men 7847U I Trim Stubble

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential buy, 13 Dec 2013
Bought for my son who is into the "stubble"look. This is a like for like replacement for 1 bought 3 years ago which has been used regularly but has recently been accidentally broken. It arrived quickly & was well packaged.

Best of TV and Movies Board Game
Best of TV and Movies Board Game
Offered by HarribellaLtd

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas shopping made easy, 13 Dec 2013
Really good buy, was for an in-law who I didn't know very well but I knew he enjoyed trivia games so I felt this was a good choice for him. It looks worth the money paid.

Silentnight Anti Snore Pillow Single
Silentnight Anti Snore Pillow Single
Offered by UK-Bedding

4.0 out of 5 stars Supportive, 13 Dec 2013
Very comfortable, snoring problem is a little better, my head is supported in a comfortable position throughout the night. I would definitely buy again.

Rococo Flocked Damask Fully Lined Curtain (Red, Cushion Covers 18" x 18")
Rococo Flocked Damask Fully Lined Curtain (Red, Cushion Covers 18" x 18")

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colour, 13 Dec 2013
I wanted a "Christmassy " cushion cover without being too traditional in design. This fitted the bill exactly. I am very happy with it.

White Wide Rimmed Side Plates Crockery Dinner Set - 165mm 6.5" (Box 6)
White Wide Rimmed Side Plates Crockery Dinner Set - 165mm 6.5" (Box 6)
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable, 30 Nov 2013
These plates were not as white as I expected, they were off white but they are sturdy & do the job.

Geemarc CL1100 Hard of Hearing, Hearing Assistance, Amplified Corded Telephone - White
Offered by Co-operative Independent Living

4.0 out of 5 stars reasonable buy, 30 Nov 2013
Easy to use, I like the boost function button that makes calls louder, the light indicator is handy & helps indicate an incoming call. The keypad has large buttons making it easy to dial correctly. All in all a good buy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2013 8:22 AM GMT

Universal Carbon Cooker Hood Filter - Type 30
Universal Carbon Cooker Hood Filter - Type 30
Offered by Suds-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Job, 30 Nov 2013
This was easy to fit & does a good job for me. I would definitely buy again when the time comes to replace my filter again.

Nytol Anti-Snoring Throat Spray
Nytol Anti-Snoring Throat Spray
Offered by Swift Stock

3.0 out of 5 stars A quietish night, 30 Nov 2013
This is in a handy useful & practical dispenser (think almost like an asthma inhaler). The spray dispenses as a thick peppermint tasting foam which lines the throat. Only drawback for me is that I drink quite a lot in the night & you have to reapply the foam if you drink.

One Lucky Vampire: An Argeneau Vampire Novel (Argeneau Vampires Book 19)
One Lucky Vampire: An Argeneau Vampire Novel (Argeneau Vampires Book 19)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun book, 30 Nov 2013
One in a long line of books (all of which I've read). They are fun, light reading & ideal to take away on holiday. They are romantic, humorous & involving. This one is no exception & is a great addition to the series.

Serene Modena Single Black Metal Bed Frame
Serene Modena Single Black Metal Bed Frame
Offered by mercersfurniture

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart buy, 26 Oct 2013
This was bought as a replacement for one damaged in a house move. My son specifically wanted a reasonably priced black bed frame to contrast his new room decor & after a lot of searching( he is a fussy consumer) we bought this directly from an online seller.Unfortunately after 6 months he decided to move out to his own place & the bed was damaged by the move. We were not happy that the bed didn't stand up to a move but he was determined to have the same bed again, this time we sourced it from Amazon as it was a better price than the first one. It's a nice looking frame but obviously doesn't take much moving about once assembled/ disassembled.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6