Profile for wygem > Reviews

Cambridge Audio MINX GO Bluetooth Active
Offered by ILLEL
Price: 113.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and sounds even better!, 29 Nov 2013
Absolutely love this speaker, its sleek and looks fabulous without being bulky. Its' so easy to set up via bluetooth and I was surprised at the quality of the sound. I can control the speaker from another room via my phone and the fact that I can also take this speaker with me once it's charged is excellent. All in all, I'm really happy with this speaker for everyday use and unlike some other more expensive speakers, it's not tied to a particular product, i.e. iphone so the bluetooth works perfectly with my Samsung Galaxy!

Succeeding with Your Master's Dissertation: A Step-by-Step Handbook
Succeeding with Your Master's Dissertation: A Step-by-Step Handbook
by John Biggam
Price: 21.35

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book for masters students, 17 July 2011
I don't normally have the time to write reviews but this book is a must for anyone struggling with writing their dissertation. Like many other reveiwers I wish I had found it earlier and wonder why universities don't make all masters students aware from the outset that this book exists.

I haven't read it all yet but already it makes so much sense. It sets out the logical steps to take in a clear and informative manner and I can't recommend this book highly enough. Previously I spent time searching the internet looking for help only to realise that this was not the answer. Don't waste your time - just get this book instead! The guidance has allowed me to focus on what I really need to do to create a good dissertation and given me the confidence to realise that I am capable of it too!