Profile for Ms. Carly M. Haydon > Reviews

Content by Ms. Carly M. H...

Ms. Carly M. Haydon "Carly"

Page: 1 | 2
Size 1 Occasions Girl's Laney Satin Formal Shoes
Size 1 Occasions Girl's Laney Satin Formal Shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Sept. 2015
Beautiful shoe but size comes up small. I ordered a size larger and brought some insoles.

Harry Potter Gryffindor Robe Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" Case
Harry Potter Gryffindor Robe Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" Case

1.0 out of 5 stars Brought this for my niece. She has a Samsung ..., 3 Sept. 2015
Brought this for my niece. She has a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, the tablet fit into this cover but the camera hole was in the wrong place and the fit was wrong at the front. Don't think this is meant for Tab 2!

Picross 3D (Nintendo DS)
Picross 3D (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Netro Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 24 July 2013
I ordered this game by mistake, I thought I'd ordered the original Picross DS game - so when it arrived I was disappointed, but thought I would give it a go before sending back and I'm so glad I did! Absolutely LOVE this game. I never played the original Picross so I can't compare the too games but I can say that you don't need to play the original before you play this one as the tutorial is fantastic - it teaches you all the basic rules of how to play and also gives you tips on solving the puzzles.

This is easily one of my favorite ds games and is so addictive - I'll turn my ds on for 1 game and next thing I know its an hour later and I've finished the whole level!!

If you're a puzzle lover then I highly recommend this game! So happy this came by 'mistake' :0)

Puzzler World 2013 (Nintendo DS)
Puzzler World 2013 (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Puzzler World game, 27 Dec. 2012
I have all of the Puzzler World games and I can honestly say each new game they bring out is an improvment on the previous. They make an already brilliant game even better! If you enjoyed any of the previous Puzzler World games this is a must have! If you've not tried the Puzzler World games before but enjoy all types of puzzles then you will enjoy this game very much! Once you complete a puzzle you get to play the little bonus puzzle and if you complete this you get to play the fruit machine which allows you to win hint tokens (which you can use if you get stuck on the harder puzzles). Definatly a must have game for puzzle lovers!! Hours of fun on the DS! :0)

Cooking Mama World: Outdoor Adventures (Nintendo DS)
Cooking Mama World: Outdoor Adventures (Nintendo DS)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Game, 4 Aug. 2012
If you like the cooking mama series, you will like this game. It makes a nice change from cooking but the mini games are completed using the same method. You also need to complete the mini games to move onto the next levels so it is addictive. If you're a fan of cooking mama I'd definaly recommend this game.

Puzzler World 2012 (Nintendo DS)
Puzzler World 2012 (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant Puzzler World game!, 1 Jan. 2012
I have the other two Puzzler World games and enjoyed them both very much. This new game is just as enjoyable! It is slightly more harder than the other two but there are still hint tokens to help you. If you enjoy puzzles you will love this game!

Murder in Venice (Nintendo DS)
Murder in Venice (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 3 Oct. 2011
Brilliant hidden object game. A bit short but then most of these hidden object games are! It has a really good story line and some great mini games!

Jewel Quest Solitaire Trio (Nintendo DS)
Jewel Quest Solitaire Trio (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 games in 1!!, 17 July 2011
This is a brilliant game. You get 3 for the price of 1. Jewel Quest Solitaire I, Jewel Quest Solitaire II, & Jewel Quest Solitaire III.

Each game is a different type of solitaire, Jewel Quest Solitaire I is where you have to select a card higher or lower than the dealt card. E.G. If you have a Jack, you have to select either a 10 or a Queen.

Jewel Quest Solitaire II is a matching pair type of game, you can either match exacts (King & King) or you can match 1 higher or lower together (7 & 8, Ace & 2).

Jewel Quest Solitaire III is the actual Solitaire game like you'd play on the computer, but you have 6 suits instead of 4, so its much more interesting!

Plus once you've completed a game you have the Jewel Quest game to complete, where you have to move the jewels to make a row of 3 or more matching jewels.

I love this game! I can play it to waste 10 minutes or I can play it all day long!!! Very addictive and interesting!! Highly recommended if you like card games and jewel quest!

Happy Party with Hello Kitty & Friends (Nintendo DS)
Happy Party with Hello Kitty & Friends (Nintendo DS)

4.0 out of 5 stars Prezzie for a 5 year old, 18 Jan. 2011
I brought this for my niece at Christmas, she really liked it, it has a varity of games, and the picture quality is very colourful and bright.

Classic Games (Nintendo DS)
Classic Games (Nintendo DS)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a very varied game, 18 Jan. 2011
I like this game as it has a large verity of games on offer.

If you already have 42 games in 1 I personally wouldn't get this one also as a lot of the games are duplicated, but having said that there are a few different ones (such as minesweeper).

The layout and picture quality are really good and very clear.

If you like board games and puzzle games I'd recommend this game. I just don't think it's worth the money if you already have 42 games in 1 as it is basically a duplicate of that.

Page: 1 | 2