Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
FIFA 15 ULTIMATE TEAM
FIFA 15 ULTIMATE TEAM

5.0 out of 5 stars FIFA 15, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: FIFA 15 ULTIMATE TEAM (App)
Love this game it just gets better every year

FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS
FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS (App)
Love this game

The Lore of the Evermen (The Evermen Saga Book 4)
The Lore of the Evermen (The Evermen Saga Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lore of the Everman, 19 Jan. 2015
I must say I found this book to be a perfect ending to the series. Some people may not not have liked the fact that author had so many battle scenes in this book, but personally I felt they were needed as the enemy was attacking on more than one front. Even the end of the book I think the author left himself some room to start a new series concentrating on Killian and Ella with her new found powers and the finding of Evrins cottage and with all the information held within on Lore. Great book, Brilliant series.

The Path of the Storm (The Evermen Saga Book 3)
The Path of the Storm (The Evermen Saga Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant !!, 9 Jan. 2015
This book took a couple of chapters to really get going but one it did it just brilliant. The way we keep learning more not only about the original characters but more about the Everemen and other realms was very easily read and explained. Bring on book 4

The Hidden Relic (The Evermen Saga Book 2)
The Hidden Relic (The Evermen Saga Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hidden Relic, 1 Jan. 2015
This series of books just keeps getting better and each character is well written and given life very quickly so the reader can get to know them quickly. I always judge a book by how long it takes me to read it and so far I haven't been able to put a single book in this series down. I really can't put into words how much I've enjoyed this last book and I'm going straight on to read the next book in this series.

iTechCover® Kindle Fire HD, 7" Black Touch Screen Stylus Pen - (2-in-1 Pack)
iTechCover® Kindle Fire HD, 7" Black Touch Screen Stylus Pen - (2-in-1 Pack)
Offered by Phone M8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Dec. 2014
A really good bargain I got two pens for less than it was costing me for one

Enchantress (The Evermen Saga Book 1)
Enchantress (The Evermen Saga Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enchantress, 22 Dec. 2014
I got this book after reading some excellent reviews and I have to admit it lived up to those reviews and maybe even surpassed them. I really enjoyed the journey of the two main characters Ella and Miro although in some parts of the book it was very obvious what was going to happen. However I still really enjoyed the story and the descriptions of the different types of Lore was explained very easily for the reader without giving you a headache as can happen sometimes this genre. If you have read Jim Butcher's Furies of Calderon series and enjoyed it you will really enjoy Enchantress.

Balance (The Divine Series Book 1)
Balance (The Divine Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Balance, 10 Nov. 2014
I can't believe how enjoyable this book was I had it on my Kindle for months and after finishing another book I decided to read Balance. To be honest I wasn't expecting too much from this book but within one chapter I was hooked and can't wait to read the next book in the series.

Forced Ascent (The Demon Accords Book 7)
Forced Ascent (The Demon Accords Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Forced Ascent, 4 Oct. 2014
No need for a long winded review of this book, it's brilliant. I've been having withdrawal symptoms since the last book in this series but Forced Ascent was well worth the wait.
Keep employees coming John !!!!

Hammered: The Iron Druid Chronicles
Hammered: The Iron Druid Chronicles

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Aug. 2014
This series is right up there with the Dresden Files !! Non stop action which is brilliantly written from start to finish.
What more can I say other than read this series yourself from the first book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4