Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Solid Oak Small Compact Two Door Shoe Toy Filing Bathroom Kitchen Hallway Storage Buffet Cupboard / Cabinet / Sideboard
Offered by Hallowood Furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our needs., 22 July 2014
Fantastic item at a brilliant price. Just what we needed for our hallway. Bought to house the broadband routers and Sonos controller to keep them away from our inquisitive grand daughter.

Turkish Traditions and Customs - a story told by the best local guide (Istanbul Travel Stories)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much new in it, 20 April 2014
It was less substantial than I anticipated and concentrated mainly on wedding customs. I read it in minutes. I am looking for something similar but with more substance.

Red Kite Sleeptight Travel Cot (Black)
Red Kite Sleeptight Travel Cot (Black)
Offered by BABY best BUYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 18 Feb 2014
This full filed our needs as grandparents to have our own cot.
Very sturdy and well made especially so at this price point.
The only down side is that you definitely need a supplementary mattress as the one supplied is not enough so that boosted the price somewhat. I guess you could use a folded blanket but we got a purpose made one from Toys R Us.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best blades by far!, 16 Jan 2014
These wipers are simply brilliant.
I thought I would splash out on some new ones as mine were just a little smeary not to bad - or so I thought. I put these on and WOW the old ones were so bad I did not realise.
Highly recommended.

Brick by Brick: The Biography of the Man Who Really Made the Mini - Leonard Lord

5.0 out of 5 stars a very detailed biography, 17 Aug 2013
A very intereting insight into the man and his motor cars.explains the British motor industry and how it rose and fell mainly because of Morris and Lord.

Wheels to Fortune: The Life and Times of William Morris, Viscount Nuffield
Wheels to Fortune: The Life and Times of William Morris, Viscount Nuffield

5.0 out of 5 stars worth a read, 17 Aug 2013

Bisto Favourite Gravy Granules 170 g (Pack of 12)
Bisto Favourite Gravy Granules 170 g (Pack of 12)
Offered by Budget Bargains Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 8 Aug 2013
I needed some Bisto to take out to Turkey for a friends restaraunt. This was an ideal size and weight. All is fine except.....I found it cheaper in my local Morrissons! Not Amazon's fault. And hardly cheaper so a good buy anyway.

Not Quite Classic Cars. Saved from the Scrapyard with a Rusty Spanner ~ Car Repairs on a Shoestring

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little holliday read, 2 Aug 2013
An interesting little book which will appeal to those of a certain age.
I can certainly relate to many of those stories!

I Can't Get My Overalls Off
I Can't Get My Overalls Off

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little holliday read, 2 Aug 2013
An interesting little book which will appeal to those of a certain age.
There are parrallels here with my 1970's staring work and I guess for many others also.

British Highways And Byways From A Motor Car Being A Record Of A Five Thousand Mile Tour In England, Wales And Scotland

5.0 out of 5 stars a great bit of nostalgia, 2 Aug 2013
What a great book. Shows how things were for motor touring early 20th c.
The items on hotels and ancient site custodians are facinating.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3