Profile for queenofdust > Reviews

Black + Blum Box Appetit, Black/ Red
Black + Blum Box Appetit, Black/ Red
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Buy, 16 April 2013
Box is everything it promised to be. I am a student and use this every day to bring my salad for lunch in the library. The extra compartment is very useful for fruit or anything you want to keep separated and the sauce pot is my personal favourite feature, meaning I can freshly dress my salad without it going soggy. Thoroughly recommend, and it is completely watertight, another plus. Been using it for about two months now and have had no problems at all.

Stabilo point88, Wallet of 10 Assorted Colours
Stabilo point88, Wallet of 10 Assorted Colours
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars What I expected, 15 Mar 2013
Brilliant product, had it before so wanted to get the same thing again. Perfect for me as a student- revision and essay writing purposes.

JVC High-Quality Portable Lightweight On-Ear Audio Headphones with 3-way Foldable Design - Black
Price: 17.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent... for two months, 13 Mar 2012
These headphones were a brilliant fit, they are very comfortable, and when wearing them for 8 hours a day I have had no problems. The sound quality is excellent and they are fairly adept at cancelling outside noise as well. Unfortunately, these headphones broke today. I have had them for just over two months, so it is a real shame. The plastic bit that connect the headphone on the left hand side has snapped, and looking at the right hand side it has cracks too. Its such a shame as I really liked these headphones, but this is a serious design fault. If you're planning on heavy use, these probably aren't the best value headphones you could get.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2013 10:57 AM GMT