Profile for Reese Bel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kid TV Channel
Kid TV Channel

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't get it works, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Kid TV Channel (App)
You need youtube app to play and when it redirects you to the kindle app store there's nothing there to download, not really the apps fault but it sorta is because it relies on another app to function.

StarTech.com F/M HDMI to HDMI Mini Adapter
StarTech.com F/M HDMI to HDMI Mini Adapter
Offered by [ promogame ]

2.0 out of 5 stars Good While They Last, 1 Dec. 2011
Short review, they work which is great but if you use a heavy HDMI such as the Amazon Basics (unbelievable quality cable by the way), then the weight of the HDMI cable makes the adapter sag and break. Mine was OK for a while but eventually pulled the small end out of the plastic shell leaving all the connectors filaments hanging out, very flimsy metal which needed to be properly secured with a screw instead of just shoved into a molded piece of plastic. They are cheap though so if you order this item despite my review then do yourself a favor and buy two for when the first one breaks. Or do what I did and buy a wire with one big and one small end.

Volume One
Volume One
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Volume One (Audio CD)
This album is timeless, yes you can say it sounds a bit like this or that era, but when you add it all up it doesn't fit nicely into any category. Which makes it unique, which makes it an accurate reflection of Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward's personality's. The album comes across as heartfelt which is all I ask from a performer. I love the way that like minds gravitate towards each other, Zooey and Mark met on the set of The Go Getter for all who didn't already know, a very sweet little movie that if you haven't already seen you should, add it to your to rental list and you won't be sorry you did.
The only problem with the album for me is it does leave you wanting more, much, much more. I have even taken to collecting the various recordings Zooey has floating about out there, mainly found on the soundtrack albums from her movies and from the work she did with Coconut records. And it still isn't enough, the album is enchanting and haunting at the same time and this is largely due to M. Wards very soulful performance.
M. Wards back catalog is now a staple of my music catalog too although I did edit out a few songs as I always do even with the best artists out there, not that there's anything wrong with them, just that I like what I like and I try to thin my collection down all the time so as I only have my absolute favorites on rotation, the fact that I have 27 tracks of his in my playlist give's you some idea of how highly I rate him personally.
Needless to say, I highly recommend giving the album a try, I can't see how even the most discerning of music connoisseurs could find fault with it.

Page: 1 | 2