Profile for Reese Bel > Reviews

Content by Reese Bel

Reese Bel

Page: 1 | 2
Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4)
Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4)
Offered by games.empire

1.0 out of 5 stars it's all right but..., 31 Oct. 2014
I mean it's set in space and so I expected it to be a bit more Sci fi based but it might as well be set in any modern day setting. They really didn't do much with it. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it overall, and even bought a killzone for the PSV so it wasn't at all bad. Not much opertunity to do what you might like while playing though so what little enviorments there were weren't able to be properly explored and appreciated. But then I bought the PSV version after so I suppose that's all that matters to the makers, continuous revenue seems to be the prime motivator.

Nice graphics though.

AP® Portable Power Bank 50000mAh Battery Charger Pack External Battery Charger for iPad, iPad 2/3, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod, Blackberry, HTC, Android, Samsung PSP, MP3, MP4, PSP, GPS, Digital Camera, Bluetooth, etc

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip Off Product, 16 Oct. 2014
Nowhere near capacity, it charges an xperia ultra three times when it's at around 20%

Plants vs. Zombies (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Plants vs. Zombies (Kindle Tablet Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Have a pop @ PopCap if you want to play PvZ 2 on kindle, 17 April 2014
So first off what an awesome game!, OK so why the one star? I hear you ask, well it's in protest at being punished because I chose to support Amazon and buy a kindle instead of some other android device that's allowed to access the google Play store.

I like many of you reading this even bought PvZ several times for different platforms, I could have easily downloaded it for nothing but I chose to support PopCap, or ProperCrap as I've now dubbed them, and what do we get for our loyalty, we get ostresized (yeah I know I cant spell!).

And the reason Kindle PvZ fans got stabbed in the back is it seems that it's just in their nature, I mean we really should have expected no less given that they even had the audacity to sack the games original creator George Fan.

Since then it's been one ProperCrappy thing after another!. They then take his game and sell it to The Devil known as Electronic Arts for a reported $1.3 billion!.

EA then promptly decided to accept a "truckload" of money to delay the release on Kindle, regardless of all the honest people who made it possible for them to make the sequel happen in the first place.

And you know what they say if you write to them about it, basically they're glad we all want to play it so much, they won't let us, but they're happy we want to, it's just indefinitely delayed. Its a marketing strategy designed to bully you into abandoning Amazon in favor of their google play supported devices.

So this one star review is not for the brilliant game, its just my paltry knee jerk protest , my little tantrum, which boils down to this, I love the game, we all supported you, please let us play the second installlment, we deserve to be treated the same as everyone else and we've waited long enough,

BioShock Infinite: Mind in Revolt
BioShock Infinite: Mind in Revolt

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant addition to the Bioshock Universe, 16 April 2014
The book adds another layer and deeper characterization to the people who populate the Bioshock Infinite story line. It humanizes and magnifies their emotional realism. Top notch. I love to see video games evolve and branch
out into other mediums ever growing in depth and scope as they go, its very organic and should be encouraged as much as possible. Kudos.

Plants vs. Zombies 2
Plants vs. Zombies 2

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the game, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Plants vs. Zombies 2 (App)
I thought this may have been a way to get PVZ2 on the kindle, it's not, god knows what it is, or at least someone who speaks whatever language it's been written in. All sorts of ads everywhere too, looks very shadey.

ComiCat (Comic Reader/Viewer)
ComiCat (Comic Reader/Viewer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant,, 4 April 2014
This is so much of an improvement over the default kindle app which wont even rotate to landscape view!. The reason it wasn't a full five star is that I don't seem to be able to open comics b ought from the kindle store with this app and it would be great if there were some way of getting each panel to fit the entire screen so as when you swipe or tap next you go from one picture to the next,probably impossible to implement though so I am being mean only giving it a four out of five, its that good I'm feeling guilty about not awarding it full marks, comparatively the default app is a one star and the Comixology is a two and a half.

Atomic Robo #1
Atomic Robo #1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Atomic Robo #1 (Kindle Edition)
Funny, well written, with crisp stylish artwork, highly recommended. By the way this was my first encounter with Atomic Robo, lots more now planned for the future, top notch.

DC Comics Batman Stencil Men's T-Shirt  DC011S
DC Comics Batman Stencil Men's T-Shirt DC011S

5.0 out of 5 stars Frickin Brilliant, 6 Jan. 2014
This is by far the highest quality t-shirt of this kind that I've had, easily on par with designer clobber, feel like my DKNY white underwear t-shirts. And obviously I look the BOMB!, schnizzle, (insert cool word here), my nephews well jealous!.

Intel Core i7 4770K Quad Core Retail CPU (Socket 1150, 3.50GHz, 8MB, Haswell, 84W, Intel Graphics, BX80646I74770K, 4th Generation Intel Core, Turbo Boost Technology 2.0)
Offered by Camera5

5.0 out of 5 stars D.O.A., 14 Nov. 2013
Dead on arrival, so why five stars, well because of the near perfect service that is the amazon returns department. I built a new PC only to find that the CPU was dead, all the other components were tested individually in order to confirm which was to blame. Within 24 hours of contacting amazon about this I had a pick up arranged free for the faulty item and my replacement was dispatched. I know no other retailer that can boast a service this good and stress free. And I have regularly shopped at all the supposedly top computer retailers nn major online retailers. I would still shop at Amazon even if the prices wasn't as good but as they are nearly always the cheapest anyway its practically too good to be true, I will update the review as soon as the new PC is built with the CPU.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Suprisingly Well, 9 Nov. 2013
I used it to touch up the paintwork on my steel PC case, I never thought it would work as well as it did, I at least expected to have to give it a few coats but one was enough on bare metal, top banana!

Page: 1 | 2