Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Eamon > Reviews

Content by Eamon

Eamon

Black Rapid  RS-4 Camera Strap with 5 Year Product Warranty
Black Rapid RS-4 Camera Strap with 5 Year Product Warranty
Offered by CameraKing (Shipping from UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars So lightweight and comfortable I forgot I was wearing it, 12 Jan. 2015
I recently bought a Sony A6000 and was looking for a robust shoulder strap to go with it, saw this on sale and picked it up for my holiday to Tokyo.

It was a great investment, the strap is strong yet light and comfortable so I would usually not even feel the strap on my shoulder. It has two plastic clips which let you adjust how far the camera can move up and down the strap, so I could have it sit by my hip when I'm not using my camera but bring it up to chest level when I wanted to take a photo.

The strap attaches to your camera via a tripod mount screw, and this is then attached to the strap via a carabiner and metal buckle. You can remove the camera from the strap without undoing the tripod mount screw by unscrewing the lock on the carabiner, which lets you open the carabiner and remove your camera in about 10 seconds if you want greater mobility when taking photos with your camera.

Overall a great strap that was comfortable and incredibly functional, I took photos quickly with ease whilst being feeling confident that my camera was completely safe from any drops.

In Car Holder Mount for Latest LG Nexus 4 E960 / Nokia Lumia 920 / 820 / 800 / Blackberry Z10 / Bold 9900 / Curve 9300 / 8520 / HTC One X / One SV / One S / One V / Windows 8X / 8S / Desire S X HD Z
Offered by Buloo

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits even my giant phone, 26 Feb. 2014
I own a Z1 which is pretty large but this holds it perfectly. Sticks well to the windscreen and has a screw behind the clamp so you can twist it to whatever angle you want it at, then tighten the screw to hold it in that position.

Dossil Sinkie
Dossil Sinkie
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, 7 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Dossil Sinkie (Kitchen & Home)
I tend to leave a lot of hair behind when I wash my hair, and it's undoubtedly bad for the drain so I figured I'd buy a cover for the shower.
The product is made out of a soft rubbers and the suckers stick fine to tiles, however it doesn't actually stick over the drain but rather just sits there. This means I can easily see it coming shifting eventually after a while.

The product does an alright job of catching hairs, but it drains at a slightly slower rate than without the cover so a small pool will form around the plughole leading to the group of hairs shifting about rather than resting on top of the cover.

I give it 3/5 stars, it does its job fine but it doesn't actually stick and I think £5 is a bit too much.

Tuff-Luv Topcoat Enhanced Screen Protection For Archos 101 & Arnova 10 G1 & G2
Tuff-Luv Topcoat Enhanced Screen Protection For Archos 101 & Arnova 10 G1 & G2

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather hard to apply, 7 Dec. 2011
Firstly the product just contains the screen protector, some application instruction, a screen cleaner and a 'hard' plastic card to help you apply it (the card is 1/3 the size of a credit card, you're better off using a credit card as they're bigger and stiffer). The biggest problem was that there was no cardboard backing so it was incredibly easy to bend the package, which is what happened during shipping so I received it with a 3-4cm bend on the edge which meant no matter how hard I tried to apply it, that bend would always pop up and leave an air bubble.

Secondly, the screen protector fits the Archos 101 fine, however it's an extremely tight fit, to the point that if you apply it starting with the shortest side and going across and you're off by a degree, by the time you reach the other end it will be going over the frame meaning I had to reset a lot of times.

The screen quality is fine after application, but due to the difficulty of applying it along with the lack of thought for the packaging means I have to give 3 stars. It does its job fine but it's incredibly difficult to apply and the bend is rather annoying.