Profile for VS > Reviews

VS

CASDON Little Shopper Self Service Checkout Toy
CASDON Little Shopper Self Service Checkout Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 1 Aug 2014
Lovely toy but doesn't beep or scan always.

Samsung HS3000 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black
Samsung HS3000 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 29 Nov 2013
Using in car via aux and has been excellent. The good stand by time means I can just leave it plugged into the centre console and on so that everytime I get in the car it auto connects.

Belkin USB Charging Lead and Mini USB Vehicle Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
Belkin USB Charging Lead and Mini USB Vehicle Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars It just works, 29 Nov 2013
I was a bit sceptical as a lot of in car USB chargers have negative reviews. This particular one had some good feedback so I went for it and I have been very happy with being able to charge my phone using this.

Motorola Gleam+ Sim-Free Mobile Phone
Motorola Gleam+ Sim-Free Mobile Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 21 Aug 2013
Used to love these phones from the early days of Startac to the Razr's. Eventually went to Smartphones for the last 4-5 years and when the last one (Samsung) became temperamental I just got fed up of paying so much for phones that are poor quality. Plus constant battery charging and getting my phone to do stuff that even a basic tablet does better just seemed pointless.

So I thought I wish clamshell phones were still around. In all honesty I did not think they still existed from Motorola although I had seen ones from other brands. When I came across this I did not hesitate to purchase. My first battery recharge came after 6 days! The only feature I wanted was Bluetooth for car which works great.

All in all very happy with this phone. This plus a 7" tablet is a much better combination than my previous phone. Would highly recommend.

Re seller. Delivery was next day which was a nice surprise.

TP-Link TL-WR702N Wireless N Nano Router/Range Extender/TV, Gaming, Set-top Adapter with USB Charger
Offered by UKStocked

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I have bought in years!!!!, 6 April 2013
I can't really say much more than has already been said about this item so I will just give a brief description of why I bought it and what I use it for.

Our home is very long. The router is in the front room of the house as are the TV, PC, STB etc. I wanted to connect a PS3 in the room right at the back of the house. No chance of going on line wirelessly as the signal won't travel from the front to the back of the house.

So I got sone homeplugs first. Then I got this device to use as an access point. Simply take out of box, plug into homeplugs and then enter the password on the nack of the device. That is all it took to get it working.

In general, I have not bought many gadgets at this price that are so useful!