Profile for G. van den Hof > Reviews

Content by G. van den Hof

G. van den Hof "folk.45" (Alphen a/d Rijn, The Netherlands)

Page: 1 | 2
Kodak EasyShare C195 Digital Camera - Silver (14 MP,5x Optical Zoom 3.0 inch LCD)
Offered by Five Star

2.0 out of 5 stars The camera is very good, but I am very disappointed that Amazon sells ..., 15 July 2014
The camera is very good, but I am very disappointed that Amazon sells a camera that is outdated: Kodak doesn't deliver the software that is needed to use the direct-to-facebook-function.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2014 12:10 PM BST

Whispers
Whispers

5.0 out of 5 stars good performance, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Whispers (Audio CD)
This is the second album I bought and I think Passenger is still growing in hgis skill to write songs. His performance is very good and his voice is wonderful

Requiem for my Friend
Requiem for my Friend
Offered by thelastresortofmusic

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Requiem for my Friend (Audio CD)
This is the fifth time I bought this album, because I give it away to friends/family who lost a love one in the hpe it gives them some comfort (and I know they appreciate it). It makes me quiet all the time I listen to this music.

Arise My Muse - Music for the Restoration (Iestyn Davies) Winner of the Recital Category, Gramophone Awards 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars fine voice, 8 April 2014
This album is very good to listen to. I own two albums of Iestyn now and this one is clearly the better: the choice ofth songs and the way it is performed.

[Aftermarket Product] Brand New Universal Faux Leather Case Cover+USB Keyboard For 8 inch Android Tablet PC
Offered by Dandan UK

5.0 out of 5 stars comes in handy, 24 Feb 2014
For this prize it is a wonderful case. The keyboard is nearly like the keyboard of my computer although it lacks the dollarsign.

Your Tuneful Voice (Iestyn Davies)
Your Tuneful Voice (Iestyn Davies)

4.0 out of 5 stars singing like an angel, 24 Feb 2014
I didn't know this singer, but now I will buy more albums by him. A lovely voice and a fine repertoire.

Victoria - Choral Works
Victoria - Choral Works

5.0 out of 5 stars Victory, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Victoria - Choral Works (Audio CD)
An unknown composer to me but this cd is a treasure. Renaissance repertoire± it is like balm for my soul. If you are hasted and you feel too busy, play this music and you calm down.

Diamonds On The Water
Diamonds On The Water

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Diamonds On The Water (Audio CD)
I had to wait very long for a new studio/cd, but this waiting wasn't in vain± this album brings the band to a new height± phantastic songs and Johns singing stays very good.

Word Of Mouth
Word Of Mouth

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Word Of Mouth (Audio CD)
After Tales from the Barrelhouse I didn't expect that Sean would make a cd that equalize it, but he did. This cd is as good as the 'Barrelhouse'.

Jackson: Sacred Choral Works
Jackson: Sacred Choral Works
Offered by INNER PEACE MUSIC

3.0 out of 5 stars modern music, 24 Feb 2014
I find it hard to describe what I feel while playing this cd. Compared to the wellknown choral music one has to get used to this kind of music. But I am sure that in the end I will enjoy it, but it takes time

Page: 1 | 2