Profile for Psychomax > Reviews

Content by Psychomax

Psychomax

4411 Top Quality Well Made 14" to 20" 17" 19" 20" TV Wall Mount Mounting Bracket for LCD Plasma LED 3D TV's Mounting Arm Bracket

3.0 out of 5 stars Psychomax, 9 Jan 2012
I've had this for six weeks and it does a job, ie supporting my 22" monitor above my desk in a fixed position. However, it is extremely difficult to adjust once in position because the space between back of monitor and wall is so limited. Further, if one tries to pan or tilt the monitor (eg to share the screen with someone else) the grip on the ball joint fails and the monitor flops forward and everything has to be reset. This is quite hard to do because you have to estimate the position the clamp needs to be in before re-slotting it into the wall bracket. So, cheap and cheerful but limited in its usefulness.

ENEL9 EN-EL9 Battery for Nikon D40 D60
ENEL9 EN-EL9 Battery for Nikon D40 D60
Offered by Invero
Price: 5.39

3.0 out of 5 stars 2 and a half years later, 9 Jan 2012
I purchased this in May 2009 as a back-up battery for my Nikon D40. It has served that purpose well, although I have never counted the number of shots per charge for either this or the Nikon battery supplied with the camera. Over the last year it has been increasingly difficult to remove from the camera and finally (January 2012) has swollen so much that I had to prise it out of the battery compartment. So, it's bin and replace time. For an outlay of less than a third of the price of a Nikon battery I've had 30 months use which seems not bad to me. Be alert to the problem of swelling so that if it occurs in the warranty period you can get a replacement.