Profile for pnjn > Reviews

one direction 1D beanie - black - one size
Offered by HellYeah Clothing
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: one direction 1D beanie (Apparel)
Got it for my daughters birthday & she has hardly taken it off her head since, even though it is hot.

Warm Bodies [DVD]
Warm Bodies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nicholas Hoult
Price: 4.50

3.0 out of 5 stars My wife wanted the film, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Warm Bodies [DVD] (DVD)
My wife liked it but I didn't really like it & would not sit through it again. However, each to their own, my wife likes it.

One Direction: This Is Us [DVD] [2013]
One Direction: This Is Us [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Harry Styles
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, 14 Jan 2014
My daughter loves it & watches it most days. If you like 1D you will love this, although not my cup of tea.

Staying Strong
Staying Strong
by Demi Lovato
Price: 13.64

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Staying Strong (Hardcover)
My daughter loves it & is reading it day by day, as it is effectively a diary written by Demi.

Lord Of The Rings: Conquest (PC DVD)
Lord Of The Rings: Conquest (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved it, 14 Jan 2014
I thought the cost was a little high for a second hand game, bearing in mind it was an old game, released in Jan 2009. However it plays fine.

Toshiba S40 Camileo - Blue (5MP, 5x digital zoom) 3 inch LCD
Toshiba S40 Camileo - Blue (5MP, 5x digital zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, 14 Jan 2014
Go this for my daughter & she has been using it a lot, making vireos & posting on you tube

One Direction Calendar 2014
One Direction Calendar 2014
Offered by CALENDARFORALL
Price: 2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved it, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: One Direction Calendar 2014
My daughter loved the calendar, but I didn't love the cost of postage to France as it cost more than the calendar.

PEGA Bass Drum Foot Pedal for XBOX360/PS3/PS2/Wii Guitar Hero World Tour/Rock Band by Koolertron

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 5 April 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my sons birthday, but it didn't work properly. If you used it normally (as he does with pedal that originally came with the game) it rarely registered on the game (Wii guitar hero Warriors of Rock. The only way he could get it to work at all (although still intermittently) was by stamping on it hard. Therefore, as a previous reviewer suggested, "don't waste your money".
The good thing was that the seller gave me a full refund without quibble.

Bravado Mens Bullet For My Valentine - Bats - Mens T-shirt Large Black 19132039CP Large
Offered by RAREWAVES-EXPRESS
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great t shirt, 27 Feb 2013
My son loves it & his friends are so jealous, can't say anymore, does what it says on the tin

Acer Aspire AS6530G - Turion X2 RM-70 2.0GHz 4Gb 250Gb Blu-Ray/DVD-SuperMulti DL 16 inch WXGA TFT Vista Home Premium

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother buying Acer, they are c**p, 17 Jan 2011
Bought this laptop in May 2009 & have had nothing but problems from the start. Now, lwss than 2 years latter it has packed up completely. Have done some research on the internet & it appears that it is a fairly common problem with Acer's. I wish I had done this before buying. I have had to dig out my old Dell laptop, which although it's slow, still works.