Profile for TwinMum, Reading > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Magic School Bus Inside the Human Body - Audio
The Magic School Bus Inside the Human Body - Audio
by Joanna Cole

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 yr twins) really like this book and often choose it, 25 Jun. 2015
My kids (4.5 yr twins) really like this book and often choose it. I would give it 5 stars except I would like it even better if it covered all aspects of the human body.

Collapsible Fabric 2 Drawer Storage Boxes (White With Red Trim)
Collapsible Fabric 2 Drawer Storage Boxes (White With Red Trim)
Offered by Panorama Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm using this to store my children's arts and crafts ..., 3 Feb. 2015
I'm using this to store my children's arts and crafts things. The only reason that I rate it 4 stars is that the drawers are a little hard to open and close because they are fabric (I mean the children who are 4 can't really do it themselves).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality top, 20 Nov. 2014
I bought these as my children need them for a nativity play (black sheep :o) ). I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.
I have marked that the size is just right but they are slightly roomy. I bought size 3-4 and my son is more or less an average size 4 year old on top. The 4-5 would have been too big.

Ortis 250ml Ortisan Fruits and Fibre Kids Syrup PL
Ortis 250ml Ortisan Fruits and Fibre Kids Syrup PL

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit strong tasting for children, 26 Aug. 2014
It's ok but quite strong tasting so not so suitable for children. In future, I will just go for lactulose again.

Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish, Summer Orange
Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish, Summer Orange
Offered by @Mr Cosmetics

4.0 out of 5 stars The colour was perfect though and to be fair, 17 July 2014
I bought this nail varnish to support the Netherlands in the World Cup as we were going there on holidays.
I didn't find it very long lasting as it started to chip after a few days and had to be re-applied. The colour was perfect though and to be fair, the varnish probably had quite a few knocks. I would buy again in the same circumstance.

Children's Disney Super Soft The Muppets Face Cloth Wash Flannel Towel (Animal "RAHH!")

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun face cloths, 16 Jun. 2014
Good value and fun wash cloths for wiping grubby faces after meals!
My children are more open to having their faces cleaned when animal is after them!

Claire's Girls and Womens Kids Floral Glasses Case in Pink
Claire's Girls and Womens Kids Floral Glasses Case in Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty case, 29 April 2014
This was a big hit with my three year old to hold her sunglasses in.
It seems pretty sturdy so I think it will last well. Size wise it would hold bigger sunglasses than a 3 year old's.

Elie Saab L'Eau Couture 30 ml / Eau de Toilette Spray
Elie Saab L'Eau Couture 30 ml / Eau de Toilette Spray
Offered by Online4Perfume

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet smelling spring perfume, 14 April 2014
I am giving this scent 4 stars as it is quite pricey. The service was great from the seller though with some samples included which was a nice treat. This perfume does last for days on your clothes so I suppose in that sense it is good value. It's sweet but smells expensive rather than the cheap sweet fruity smells of some perfumes. Overall I like it but I doubt I will buy another bottle (but then I like trying new perfumes anyway!!)

I Love You All Day Long
I Love You All Day Long
by Francesca Rusackas

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice book to build confidence, 12 Mar. 2014
It is a bit American in style so if that would bother you then don't buy it.
It's easy to just ready "Mummy" instead of "Mommy" though.
This was a big hit with my three year old twins and I enjoyed reading it to them.
I think it's always helpful to tell children that you love them "all day long" even when they're away at preschool all day.

Blue Glass Bottle -30ml x 5 with Black atomiser/Spray Top
Blue Glass Bottle -30ml x 5 with Black atomiser/Spray Top
Offered by UKDC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for own perfume decanting, 24 Feb. 2014
Just what I was looking for to decant perfume. Very easy to do with these bottles as the neck is wide.
Very happy.