Profile for Tobu > Reviews

Content by Tobu

Tobu

Merrell Mens Yokota Bluff Ventilator Hiking Shoes J123827C Black 8.5 UK, 43 EU
Merrell Mens Yokota Bluff Ventilator Hiking Shoes J123827C Black 8.5 UK, 43 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfortable walking shoe - Will definitly buy again, 2 Sep 2014
My First Merrell Walking shoe, I am awkward sized so have to go for half sizes or larger but this fits perfectly. Very comfortable to wear daily and also on long walks. Compared to a recent pair of Karrimor walking shoes I purchased which got a hole in them after 2 months!!!! I am very pleased with the Merrells so will definitely buy another pair in the future.

Philips HTL2150/12 Soundbar Speaker 60W with Subwoofer (New for 2013)
Philips HTL2150/12 Soundbar Speaker 60W with Subwoofer (New for 2013)
Offered by TODO! TODO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sub £100 soundbar with separate Sub with many input options, 2 Sep 2014
I have been looking at ways to improve the sound from a HD TV as the built in speakers rumble after a certain point. I didn't have a large budget and also didn't want to upset a Girlfriend who already feels there are too many cables everywhere, so my dream 5:1 AV system will have to wait until I have space for a proper Man Cave. I was restricted with my available outputs as the TV only has Coaxial for Audio. For its price and Size I now have a great sound system in the lounge. I have Bass where Bass wasn't before, adding quality and clarity to anything I have played through it. The system comes with inputs for Optical, Coaxial, RCA and Audio Aux ( Mini Jack ) - so you can plug in computer, tablet, phone , MP3 player.

Aliens: Infestation (Nintendo DS)
Aliens: Infestation (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Game Dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for Metroid and Castlevania fans, 2 Sep 2014
Picked this up very cheap to play on my 3DS XL as I have wanting to play it since it released. I was not disappointed. The game contains the same atmosphere as the Alien films. Any fans of Metroid and Castlevania will be right at home as it is very similar in play style to them - exploring - find items - upgrading weapons - going back and unlocking areas - Big Boss battles etc...Not a massive game, I probably played through under 10 hours or so but I loved every moment.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Skull Edition (Nintendo Wii U)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Skull Edition (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pirating action for the Wii U, 2 Sep 2014
Great game. Story flows well and at a good pace. Can be side-tracked easily tracking down all the treasures/items and generally being a Pirate. Has the hunting and Crafting from pervious game with added bonus of whaling ( try not to do these parts if any nature loving friends/ family are around). Kept me entertained for many hours, Story mode must of taken me about 20 Hours but that must of included a little bit of side tracking. Liked the presentation in the Skull edition pack, steel case, CD of the Soundtrack ( sadly not all the sea Shanties included!), art book and some DLC in the form of extra weapons,costumes and a couple of short missions. A must have for the Wii U if you are an adult gamer.

Kirby's Adventure (Wii)
Kirby's Adventure (Wii)
Offered by 6 Hungry Weasels

5.0 out of 5 stars Great future classic platform adventure for all ages, 2 Sep 2014
Great game for all ages and abilities. Has great replay value, tracking down all the spheres can be very challenging. I have been playing this game co op with my girlfriend and she loves the game. I find this game easier to play in multiplayer with people who aren't as gifted at platform games as Kirby Characters have the ability to float / jump if they fall. This makes games flow a little better than the Mario titles. Without doubt a must have for Wii / Wii U owners who like their platform games.

Nintendo Wii U Game Pad High Capacity Battery (Wii U)
Nintendo Wii U Game Pad High Capacity Battery (Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 7 Aug 2014
Makes a big difference indeed, very impressed. Increases the time between charges by a lot. I found I was having to charge it every other day with the original battery. Very easy to swap too.

TEKKENTM TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Arcade FightStickTM: Tournament Edition S for Wii UTM
TEKKENTM TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Arcade FightStickTM: Tournament Edition S for Wii UTM

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid Arcade stick - be aware button layout different!, 7 Aug 2014
A very high quality Arcade stick. Sanwa JFL stick and Sanwa OBSF-30 Buttons. Start and Select ( + & -) are positioned on the back panel so out the way. A good heavy base and it feels nice and solid when playing. The stick plugs into the Wii remote.
The stick can be used on the Wii but the button layout is different ( zR is where R normally is on fight sticks) Some Wii games you might not be able to change the button layout ( I.e Wii Virtual console games that use 6 buttons - megadrive and snes fighting games) so please bear that in mind.
I use the stick for Street fighter 2, Injustice, Tekken on Wii U and the great Neo Geo fighting games on the Wii virtual console, as they use 4 buttons ( The Last Blade 1 & 2, Samurai Showdown, King of fighters, AOF ) Wii games Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus, The king of fighters Collection, Samurai Showdown anthology. SNK collection Vol 1 all work fine. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars works but only with the 4 main buttons.
All in a all the best Arcade stick you can buy for the Wii / Wii U.