Profile for Anne > Reviews

Content by Anne

Anne

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Mac)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Mac)
Offered by 1stvideo
Price: 12.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Call of Duty 4, 12 Jan 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Thank you so much for my item, it came just in time for christmas as it was part of my fiancee stocking present last year 09. He is so happy with this game and i would order from you again when needed.

Grace
Grace
Price: 10.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeff Buckley (Grace), 12 Jan 2011
This review is from: Grace (Audio CD)
Thank you so much for my item, it came just in time for christmas as it was part of my fiancee stocking present last year 09. He is so happy with this CD and i would order from you again when needed.

So Tonight That I Might See

You Got the Love [CD 2]
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 10.20

5.0 out of 5 stars You've got The Love, 12 Jan 2011
This review is from: You Got the Love [CD 2] (Audio CD)

Soul Jazz Records Presents Steppas' Delight (Dubstep Present to Future)
Soul Jazz Records Presents Steppas' Delight (Dubstep Present to Future)
Price: 13.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Steppas' Delight, 12 Jan 2011
Thank you so much for my item, it came just in time for christmas as it was part of my fiancee stocking presentm last year 09. He is so happy with this CD and i would order from you again when needed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2011 2:10 PM BST

Furniture
Furniture
Offered by EliteDigital UK
Price: 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Furniture, 12 Jan 2011
This review is from: Furniture (Audio CD)
Thank you so much for my item, it came just in time for christmas as it was part of my fiancee stocking present last year. He is so happy with this CD and i would order from you again when needed.

Neoprene Case Bag notebook Sleeve 17" for Apple Macbook 17 Inch HP Pavilion 17.3 HP Envy Acer Aspire 17.3 Inch Acer Timeline Toshiba Satellite Compaq Presario Sony Vaio Dell Latitude Dell Inspiron Samsung Notebook Sleeves (Many Color Available) (Black with Blue Trim)

5.0 out of 5 stars Neoprene Case Bag, 12 Jan 2011
Thank you so much for my item, it came in time. It was part of my fiancee present. He is so happy with the case, i would order from you again when needed.

Rumours
Rumours
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 16.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Rumours, 12 Jan 2011
This review is from: Rumours (Audio CD)
Thank you so much for my item, it came a little late but just in time for christmas as it was part of my fiancee stocking present. He is so happy with this CD and i would order from you again when needed.

DJ Kicks - Kemistry & Storm
DJ Kicks - Kemistry & Storm
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Kemistry & Storm, 12 Jan 2011
Thank you so much for my item, it came just in time for christmas as it was part of my fiancee stocking present. He is so happy with this CD and i would order from you again when needed.