Profile for Hayley G. > Reviews

Hayley G.

Hail To The King
Hail To The King

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album ever., 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Hail To The King (Audio CD)
I absolutely and truly love this album. They just keep getting better and better and better. Hail to Avenged Sevenfold!

Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 27 Feb 2014
I find this book facinating. The insight into the mind of a GP is wonderful. Its interesting to see if from their side for once!

Makes for a very good read

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant deveice, 27 Feb 2014
I bought this sort of on a whim as I wanted something to keep me entertained on the train to work but I wasn't sure which ereader to buy. I definately made the right choice with this one. Its easy to use and manage. The backlight feature is more useful than I thought it would be given the amount of strain it reduces on your eyes. I love that you can change the font type and the size too. It doesn't tend to lag when 'turning' the page either.

The battery life is brilliant. I use mine for over an hour every day and I haven't had to charge it since I brought it one month ago. It still has half life battery left!

I think my only negative would be the listing for the downloaded books. I personally would like to see perhaps an indicator or sorts to say how far through the book you are that is optionally displayed on the listing pages - but thats just personal preference of liking to keep track.

Very good item overall!!