Profile for magicbird > Reviews

magicbird

Page: 1 | 2
Thailand - The Ups and Downs, Part Three
Thailand - The Ups and Downs, Part Three

4.0 out of 5 stars Again an update on the adventures and mishaps that happen ..., 4 April 2015
Again an update on the adventures and mishaps that happen to Ian in Thailand!
Questions - when is the 4th book being published?
Cannot wait to read more about what he is doing, is he going to stay in Thailand or return to Manchester ?

Thailand - The Ups and Downs Continued
Thailand - The Ups and Downs Continued

4.0 out of 5 stars This is the continuation of the first book by Alan ..., 4 April 2015
This is the continuation of the first book by Alan Little and it continues his adventures in Thailand. Well worth reading!!

Thailand - The Ups and Downs
Thailand - The Ups and Downs
by Alan Little

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful written Book from an unknown Author, 19 Mar. 2015
I received this well written book earlier this week and once I started to read it I could not put it down, I finished reading it in about 5 days!
The author's main character is called "Ian", who emigrated to Thailand as he is fed up with life in Manchester, England and the book highlights his love life, how he gained a certificate to teach English, also it shows the problems he has with his visas, his wife jealousy, the heat and also the rainy season!
Ian does swear and does speak his mind when the occasion warrants it, very typical of an Englishman!!
I would recommend this book for anyone who is interested in the Thailand culture!
Cannot wait until I can read the next editions as I want to find out what happens next to Ian.

The Ukulele Album  Deluxe Edition
The Ukulele Album Deluxe Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Joe Brown CD, 7 Jan. 2014
An excellent double CD, which was purchased as a present. Very fast delivery and a wonderful CD for anyone who loves the ukulele and Joe Brown's style of singing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant wallet for a Biker, 7 Jan. 2014
I purchased this wallet as a birthday present and was greatly surprised with the quality and card space inside, it also includes a special place for a "spare key"! Communication with the seller was very easy as I have never purchased anything personalised before and they e-mailed me how to add the name and in the font I required.
I will definately buy from this seller again and the delivery was excellent and very fast - I had explained to the seller when I required it for and it arrived in plenty of time.

Dancin' On The Boulevard
Dancin' On The Boulevard
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Listening Music, 14 July 2013
I choose to buy this CD as one of the tracks was played on a local radio station, when I was think about a relationship. The words made me think about my life and look forward to the future. The Track was - IS THE MAGIC STILL THERE??

TT : Closer to the Edge (2 disc edition) [DVD]
TT : Closer to the Edge (2 disc edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Guy Martin
Offered by Sent2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately a Winner, 14 July 2013
This DVD is great and shows how "down to earth" Guy Martin is. It is a fly on the wall documentary and very interesting even to people who are not interested in motorcycling.

HP Original 350/351 Combo-Pack Inkjet Print Cartridges (Black/Tri-colour)
HP Original 350/351 Combo-Pack Inkjet Print Cartridges (Black/Tri-colour)

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Ink, 14 July 2013
I chose this rating because I only use HP original ink in my printer as the compatible or refilled ink cartridges do not laat as long. The reason it got 4 stars and not 5 stars is the price - why is the cartridges so expensive. I tend now to print out only the essential paperwork and very few photos now.

The Magic of the TT
The Magic of the TT
by Mac McDiarmid

4.0 out of 5 stars The Magic of the TT, 14 July 2013
This review is from: The Magic of the TT (Paperback)
This book is very interesting to read, I gave it as a present and the receiptant was delighted to receive as they have been to watch the TT many times.

HP 337 - Print cartridge - 1 x black - 400 pages - blister
HP 337 - Print cartridge - 1 x black - 400 pages - blister

4.0 out of 5 stars HP337 Print Cartridge, 14 July 2013
I bought this as I find that the original HP ink is the best for my HP printer, I have used campatiable cartridges before and they do not seem to last. So it is well worth investing in the HP cartridges, buying from Amazon is cheaper than buying locally.

Page: 1 | 2