Profile for Basil09 > Reviews

Content by Basil09

Basil09 (UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Addition to my previous review, 12 April 2014
The seller was so kind to send me a photo-copy of the translated to English a few the most important pages of the manual. Now I've got a feeling that I know why people say that some of the HEPA-vacuum cleaners works only 6-8 months. According to this manual the motor-protection filter should be washed every 2-3 months. Usual vacuum cleaners do not need this for years if any. Anyway - I've never heard about it before. Well, I suppose this is the price for the excellent quality of cleaning.

German Huxol Liquid Sweetener - 1 x 300 ml
German Huxol Liquid Sweetener - 1 x 300 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works great!, 31 July 2013
It does not change it's taste in cooking process. It has very convenient mesuring top cap. I do love it!

Prepara Deluxe Oil Mist Sprayer
Prepara Deluxe Oil Mist Sprayer
Offered by Nutley's Kitchen Gardens

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but not convenient, 31 July 2013
Quick delivery, safe packing. The item is really nice to look at. BUT. It order to get some oil out you must pump this transparent top at least 8 times. For a few seconds of spray. I have not seen this information in item' description. If I did I'd not buy it. Maybe other similar sprayers are the same - I do not know. Probably I should stuck with Tesco ready-filled oil spray... It is sad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, 31 July 2012
Just received my order and tried it on. Fits perfectly, fabric feels pleasant for my skin. Definitely will take it to my holiday: the hotel warned that shorts and t-shorts are not acceptable for dinner :)

5.0 out of 5 stars !!!, 31 July 2012

The Acrylic Artist's Bible: The Essential Reference for the Practicing Artist
The Acrylic Artist's Bible: The Essential Reference for the Practicing Artist
by Marilyn Scott

4.0 out of 5 stars Good seller, 31 May 2012
Quick delivery, safe packing. The book has a lot of similiarity with "Terry's Top Tips for Acrylic Artists", but, for my taste, "Terry's..." is better: better choice of samples pictures, more logical explanations.