Profile for Ms D. Clinton > Reviews

Content by Ms D. Clinton

Ms D. Clinton

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Organico Wild Wholegrain Red Organic Rice 500 g (Pack of 3)
Organico Wild Wholegrain Red Organic Rice 500 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and easy to cook., 8 Jun 2014
Tastes like brown rice and is so much easier to cook than long grain. I always follow the instructions for long grain and it always comes out sticky and starchy. This rice takes longer 30-40 minutes but it doesn't need any attention and comes out perfect.

2 x Essential Home Blood Group Test ABO & Rhesus D Type Test
2 x Essential Home Blood Group Test ABO & Rhesus D Type Test
Offered by BabyMad Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job., 8 Jun 2014
I bought this so my daughters could find their blood groups as they were learning variation at school. A little fiddly but gave a clear result for O and O- which is compatible with the rest of the family.

Giant Playing Cards 17cm X 12cm (S03502)
Giant Playing Cards 17cm X 12cm (S03502)
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 8 Jun 2014
Good set of cards but be aware they are laminated not waterproof so you can't use outside if the grass is wet as the damp leaches in.

Salter Arc Electronic Scale, White
Salter Arc Electronic Scale, White

1.0 out of 5 stars Seemed good until. . ., 8 Jun 2014
Simple and compact set of scales. Stopped working after two days and have had to return. I won't get a replacement but ai would buy Salters scales again.

The Ultimate Hairstyle Handbook
The Ultimate Hairstyle Handbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jun 2014
I love this book. I'm not talented with hair but these tutorials have stunned the people t work into thinking I'm a super braider. Useful on my own and my daughters hair.

Pack Of 12 Sizes Multi coloured Aluminum Crochet Hooks Needles Set 2mm-8mm In A Plastic Partitioned Wallet/Case
Offered by TOPCITY

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 6 Jun 2014
These are adequate hooks. Case is a bit cheap but I bought for the hooks not the case. Colourful and useful. Delivery quite long.

Scunchi Girls and Womens Mini No Slip Hair Elastics By in Clear
Scunchi Girls and Womens Mini No Slip Hair Elastics By in Clear
Offered by Claires Accessories

2.0 out of 5 stars Pointless, 6 Jun 2014
If you are buying them so that they are harder to see in braids or 'up do's don't bother as they can be seen more so than the brown/ blonde bobbles from boots. They are thick clearish tap washers. And be warned they are super thick and don't stretch a lot either. Trying to stretch them double over a pony can cause them to snap.

Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (Rose Gardner Mystery Book 1)
Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (Rose Gardner Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very good, 13 May 2014
I really enjoyed this book. I was entombed by it for a couple of days. Couldn't put it down in the evening and so got to bed far too late. My grogginess for work the next day is the only negative!

The Girl in the Box Series, Books 1-3: Alone, Untouched and Soulless
The Girl in the Box Series, Books 1-3: Alone, Untouched and Soulless

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill Read, 10 May 2014
Not my usual genre, in fact I ordered it not knowing it was about 'superhero' type stuff. I'm glad I didn't know as I have found it a great read start to finish.

Watching Over You
Watching Over You

5.0 out of 5 stars oh my word!, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Watching Over You (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. I had to read parts of it through a gap in my fingers. I wanted to continue but wanted to not know anymore all at the same time!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7