Profile for Ms D. Clinton > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Nelsons Spatone 100% Natural Iron Supplement--28 Sachets
Nelsons Spatone 100% Natural Iron Supplement--28 Sachets

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy again., 20 Jan. 2015
Having no problems with this. Iron tablets leave me constipated but this solution is great!

Thug Kitchen: Eat Like You Give a F**k
Thug Kitchen: Eat Like You Give a F**k
by Thug Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 20 Jan. 2015
Very good cook book full of tasty healthy recipes and funny too! Buying this as gifts for every cook I know that has a spence of humour.

Biona Organic Black Beans 400 g (Pack of 12)
Biona Organic Black Beans 400 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice - high protein., 20 Jan. 2015
Good product.

The Very Noisy Night
The Very Noisy Night
by Claire Freedman

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely memories., 20 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Very Noisy Night (Hardcover)
I bought two of these as this is the book I used to read to my two little girls at bedtime. I always did the voices and transposed their names into it, 'big Katie and little Eve'. I'm hoping they will keep these hardbacks as keepsakes now that they are 13 and 11!

Close Your Eyes, Hold Hands (Random House Large Print)
Close Your Eyes, Hold Hands (Random House Large Print)
by Chris Bohjalian

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 20 Jan. 2015
This is an amazing story which I couldn't tear myself away from. It was interesting to read a 'disaster' book from this viewpoint. Usually it's all about fighting zombies or scavengers to survive (which I also love) but this book follows Emily who has a whole different set of problems to encounter. I likes the characters and can still visualise them as they were developed to make them so real. I have nothing negative to say about it.
Due to the sexual content I would not give it to anyone under 15/16.

HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer
HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Clever, 18 Nov. 2014
I like this printer. It loses a star as there is some king of bug in the program and it can quit printing too early on the duplex page. Other than that it's really good. At this price it's hard to get automatic duplex printing but this does a good job (if it's not having a bugging day!). I can copy in colour and black and white with no problems, even double sided. I signed up for the HP cartridge scheme where they simply send me ink when the printer tells them to. I find it invaluable as I never have to think about how much I am printing or worry about running out of expensive ink. Cartridges are easy to load and unload.
The WiFi works fine even from 4 rooms away. I can print easily from my iPad etc even in another room. I also like that I can print to it from anywhere by sending the document as an email attachment to the printers own email address. The print out is waiting for me when I get home. Sometimes I use it if someone at home needs a document I have saved on my work computer, I can simply print it to them. Very clever.
Machine is compact and takes enough paper so that I am not loading it all of the time.

PlayStation PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Urban Camouflage)
PlayStation PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Urban Camouflage)
Offered by THE MARKETPLACE

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced old controller., 18 Nov. 2014
Does what it says it does and looks good for playing COD.

Samsung UE22H5610 22-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Slim Smart LED TV with Built In Wi-Fi and Freeview HD - White
Offered by ILGS - I Love Going Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality., 18 Nov. 2014
Great TV. Easy set up, strong WiFi even though it is 4 rooms away from the router. Bought a cheaper similar TV originally but had to send back, the extra £80 I spent on this is worth every single penny. Do not compromise quality over price as you, like me, will regret it.

Pair of Star Type Ring Top Blackout Eyelet - Ready Made Curtains - with Tie Back (Beige 66"x72"(168X183cm))
Offered by OXLUX

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and good quality - Very happy shopper!, 18 Nov. 2014
I really like these. I have them in my 11 year olds bedroom. They are nice 'silky' feel fabric and the quality is good. For the price they are fantastic. The eyelets are fixed well to the fabric and the drape is lovely. The only slightly negative comment I could make is that the tie backs are Velcro and have not got a loop to hand them to my tieback hooks, instead I am just hooking the Velcro part over the hook but if I really wanted to fix this it would be easy to do.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
Loved the book, hated the ending!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8