Profile for bigfatcheeser > Reviews

Content by bigfatcheeser

bigfatcheeser

Rokono (B10) BASS+ Mini Bluetooth Speaker for iPhone / iPad / iPod / MP3 Player / Laptop - Black
Offered by Gadget Hunter

1.0 out of 5 stars This product was not bad at first, 27 Aug 2014
This product was not bad at first. It had better volume and quality than the xmini, which I rate very highly on the basis of price, quality and convenience, but after 2 months of use the speaker is now partially blown. I use an iPod, which doesn't allow for as much volume as an iPhone, so I believe this to be a manufacture fault. Without this problem I would have rated this 3 or 4.

Zombicide Box of Zombies: Zombie Dogs Set 5
Zombicide Box of Zombies: Zombie Dogs Set 5
Offered by ONYRIS GAMES

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to zombicide. Shame about the postage price, 26 May 2014
Like the zombie companions, this is a great addition to the regular game. I don't feel the need to play every time but it gives a great dimension when I do. I have played with my friends pieces and wish to purchase myself when the P&P charges become more reasonable (currently £7.90).

Zombicide Box of Zombies: Dog Companions Set 6
Zombicide Box of Zombies: Dog Companions Set 6
Offered by Oyoo-fr

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to zombicide. Let down by the postage price, 26 May 2014
This is an addition that I don't feel the need to use every time I play but gives an extra dimension when I do. I have played with the pieces my friend has and would very much like to have my own but am waiting for the postage to be more reasonable (current P&P £7.50).

Gordons Crisp Cucumber Gin 37.5% 70cl
Gordons Crisp Cucumber Gin 37.5% 70cl
Offered by The Wine Cellar

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 19 Aug 2013
The feedback I got from my friend after supping this was very good indeed. Very good value I would say

The Studio Albums 1990-2009
The Studio Albums 1990-2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, 19 Aug 2013
I bought this knowing I liked Green Day without feeling like I knew the band. Seeing that there is new material been brought out since: it's not quite definitive but close enough. Thoroughly enjoyed listening

BLACK IPHONE 4 4S FLIP LEATHER CASE
BLACK IPHONE 4 4S FLIP LEATHER CASE
Offered by Lucky Mart

1.0 out of 5 stars pay for what you get, 19 Aug 2013
Bad quality but is cheap. Bought it hoping I might be wrong but I wasn't. Absolutely accurate description though so this is no complaint

Battery--World Multi-Function Slim Wallet Style Case for Apple iPhone 4 4S (Yellow + Black + Brown)
Offered by MK Malls

3.0 out of 5 stars Great design idea with one flaw, 19 Aug 2013
Really liked the design and it does provide adequate protection. One fault lies with answering the phone. The cover is in your face if you don't fold it back on itself. That's fine but after a short while, creases appear and tire the look.

Access All Arenas
Access All Arenas

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent album, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Access All Arenas (Audio CD)
I really enjoyed the last live album (A Cross the Universe) and I felt the mixes here were not as good, despite there being more songs to mix. The 'Audio Video Disco' album is descent but a little weaker in my opinion and to me is reflected in this live album. Therefore I think that your experience of this new live album will be based on your experience of 'Audio, Video, Disco'.

ADIDAS GSG 9.2 Low Boots, UK11
ADIDAS GSG 9.2 Low Boots, UK11
Offered by Eastern Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars Met my expectations, 7 July 2013
This is a comfortable boot. It should be noted that it being 'low' is certainly correct and will not pass well for regular boots in terms of the military, although this is not a criticism. Also for sizing I would consider these to be slightly on the small side. Overall though a good boot.

Lavazza Qualita Rossa Coffee 500 g (Pack of 2)
Lavazza Qualita Rossa Coffee 500 g (Pack of 2)
Offered by CRAIGIE ON LINE

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading product description, 19 Sep 2012
This reads very much like it should be 2 packs of 500g equaling 1kg. IT DOES NOT. Total is 500g. Great coffee though.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2013 2:01 PM BST