Profile for Night Reader > Reviews

Content by Night Reader

Night Reader "caty" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BT 6500 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocking (Pack of 2)
Price: 55.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 4 Aug 2013
This phone set is ok but it doesn't block enough calls. You can only block ten numbers which I think is pretty poor.

Dexter - Season 6 [DVD]
Dexter - Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael C. Hall
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 12.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Dexter - Season 6 [DVD] (DVD)
I love dexter and have got every season apart from the final one which is still running on tv. Would highly recommend this DVD set to any one.

TomTom GO LIVE 1005 5" Sat Nav with World Maps (66 Countries) (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 4 Aug 2013
Does what it says on the box. Very good that you get the world maps for free. Looks good and seems to work fine.

Storage Head Large Boy
Storage Head Large Boy
Offered by MMP Living
Price: 15.15

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Lego, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Storage Head Large Boy (Toy)
This is quite big and fits lots of Lego bricks in. Looks great in my grand children's bedroom. I will be buying another one.

Kenwood Chef Premier KMC570 - Silver
Kenwood Chef Premier KMC570 - Silver
Price: 317.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 Aug 2013
I have only just bought this and have only used it twice but it does seem ok .... I just put all the ingredients in the bowl and let the machine do the hard work. My cup cakes have come out good both times.

The Death Sculptor
The Death Sculptor
Price: 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Chris carter at his best, 8 Jan 2013
Wow!!! I loved this book so much I finished it in a day! Chris Carter is the best crime writer around. You can never guess who the killer is in any any of his books. I have read all four of his books and I cannot pick a best one, they are all brilliant. I think I am in love with hunter, the detective in the books, I could easily fall for Garcia his partner if he were not married. Lol
Chris is a master of suspense you just have to keep on reading to find out what happens in the next chapter. Chris doesn't do gory for the sake of it everything just fits into place.
You must read his previous three books before you read this one as they introduce you to the fantastic Detective Hunter and Garcia.
I so want to tell you the story of the book but that would do spoil it for you! All I can say is read it and read it soon. I can't wait for the next book which by the way comes out in August 2013. There is an e-book out by Chris Carter on the 17th January 2013 which takes us back to the first case for Detective Hunter. I have pre ordered this for 99p can't wait for that. Love Chris Carter!!!!!!!!!!

LEGO DUPLO Disney Princess 6151: Sleeping Beauty's Room
LEGO DUPLO Disney Princess 6151: Sleeping Beauty's Room
Offered by Mytoyfactory
Price: 19.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for young children, 8 Jan 2013
Duplo is good fun for small children, nice chunky pieces for little hands and you can mix all different sets to make one big one. My granddaughter is only 7 months old so is a little young at the moment. But she will grow into it!

LEGO Dino 5885: Triceratops Trapper
LEGO Dino 5885: Triceratops Trapper
Offered by Midco Toys Ltd
Price: 64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego is Lego, 8 Jan 2013
I bought this for my grandson but I am sure that my husband will be building this and playing with it.

LEGO Dino 5887: Dino Defense HQ
LEGO Dino 5887: Dino Defense HQ
Offered by BuyUK4U
Price: 179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego is Lego, 8 Jan 2013
I bought this for my grandson but my husband can't wait to get his hands on it. I think boys and men never grow out of Lego.

Plaque Off Dog, 60 g
Plaque Off Dog, 60 g
Offered by Mr Pets
Price: 10.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for my dogs teeth, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Plaque Off Dog, 60 g (Misc.)
I have only used this a couple of times but it seems to be working although my dogs teeth were in good condition to start with.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3