Profile for emma ratledge > Reviews

Content by emma ratledge

emma ratledge

Womens Ladies Slogan GEEK Print Black Grey Sweatshirt Jumper Pullover Top 8-14 (L (12/14), Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 4 Mar 2014
Very comfortable and very warm. Washes lovely and doesn't need ironing, which is a bonus lol. Will be ordering more.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars very shory in the leg, 4 Mar 2014
I love the quality but they are very short in the leg. I am only 5f 1ins and they are too short for me. Only order if you are 3 feet tall lol

FREE POSTAGE. MENS BLACK TROUSER BY DURABLEPRESS. WAIST 30 TO 62. LEG LENGTHS 29,31 & 33 INCH.
Offered by MENS SUITS DIRECT
Price: 19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 4 Mar 2014
I ordered these for my son for school. They were a little tight on the waste. I returned them for a bigget size. They are excellent quality. Very hard wearing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, 4 Mar 2014
Absolutely love this top. Perfect fit. Washes nicely. Will defo order more. Fits perfectly too. Ps foo fightets are amazing lol

New Womens Ladies Brooklyn Gym Full Ankle Length Trousers Pants Jogging Bottoms
New Womens Ladies Brooklyn Gym Full Ankle Length Trousers Pants Jogging Bottoms
Offered by Oops Outlet
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 4 Mar 2014
Ordered these for my 13 year old daughter. She loves them. Very comfortable and they wash nicely too. Might get myself some

Copper Red Heart Wings Pendant Necklace Long Chain Gold
Copper Red Heart Wings Pendant Necklace Long Chain Gold
Offered by FoolsFashion
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 4 Mar 2014
I ordered this to wear at a funeral. Its beautiful and drew lots of attention. Everyone thought it was an antique.

32 B Cup Bra Performed Wirefree Sports White #000011 32B
32 B Cup Bra Performed Wirefree Sports White #000011 32B
Offered by SexyLockerUK
Price: 10.95

1.0 out of 5 stars big around, 4 Mar 2014
This is more like a size 34 instead of a 32. Otherwise a good bra. You get what you pay for I suppose

Ever Pretty Purple Ruched Bust Chiffon Semi Formal Party Dress Size 8 09652, HE09652PP08, Purple, 8UK
Offered by Ever Pretty Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars large bust, 4 Mar 2014
Very good quality. Large in the bust. I had to pay a dress maker to take it in. I am wearing it as my wedding dress. Very happy now it fits