Profile for Debmac > Reviews

Debmac

Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash Detangling Hairbrush - Blue Lagoon
Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash Detangling Hairbrush - Blue Lagoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Tangle Teezer product, 28 Nov. 2012
What you can't see from the pictures, is that this Tangle Teezer is completely hollow. This makes it light weight and easier to hold that the traditional one. The bottom has a slight rubberised edge to it, so it sits well on the edge of the bath or in the shower. It's great for combing conditioner through hair. I leave my 7 year old to wash her own hair now, and she manages to get the conditioner right to the ends of her hair, not just a big blob on top!! It's easy to rinse off, just hold under the shower, and it doesn't fill up with water (because its hollow!).

I would recommend this product, especially for long haired users and children wanting to be more independent in the bath/shower.

Keds Junior Know It All Denim/Multi Ky39741 13.5 Child UK
Keds Junior Know It All Denim/Multi Ky39741 13.5 Child UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes at great price!, 17 Mar. 2012
My daughter loves these. Sizing was comparable to Clarks but at the fraction of the cost of a pair of Doodles! The insides are very padded, and the canvas is extremely soft. A very comfortable fit, but this may mean they won't be particularly robust and i don't think they would survive in the washing machine like a pair of Doodles would! The only problem so far is that the silver charms hanging from the sides fell off on day one and were lost :(.

Ladies Red Rose Designer Inspired Shoulder Handbag
Ladies Red Rose Designer Inspired Shoulder Handbag
Offered by KCMODE

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag but didn't last long!, 5 July 2011
I ordered this bag based on the pictures and review already posted. It arrived quickly, and I was extremely pleased with the look and feel of it. The colour was more a pinky red. There are loads of compartments inside, which makes it really handy. I received lots of positive compliments about the bag.

Unfortunately, one of the zips inside broke within a couple of weeks.

Now (after 3 months), one of the shoulder straps has broken. I don't carry a lot of things in my bag, and it hasn't been 'overloaded'. I do use it on a daily basis.

Was I unlucky??

For the money I paid, I'm not too bothered, but would have expected at least a year's use out of it :(