Profile for Laura > Reviews

Content by Laura

Laura

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Dec. 2013
I purchased this reward chart to use while potty training my 2 year old daughter. It went down really well with her and there is no doubt in my mind that it helped with the process. I would definitely recommend it.

Orthotic insoles arch supports joint pain used by NHS, all sizes available including Size Small/3.5-6 UK
Offered by Active Orthotics

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 5 Dec. 2013
I purchased these insoles for using while running as I have been experiencing heel pain. However they are rock hard and are definitely not suitable for running on.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2013 6:50 PM GMT

Swees Kindle Paperwhite Case Ultra Slim Cover for All-New Kindle Paperwhite 2015 300 PPI 3rd gen / 2014 / 2013 / 2012 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function, Including Screen Protector [Lifetime Warranty] - Purple
Offered by swees-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin., 5 Dec. 2013
This cover arrived promptly and was packaged well. It fits perfectly and looks really well. Great value for such a good price. I would definitely recommend this cover over the more expensive ones on the market.

Royal Black Ice Brush Holder From Royal Care Cosmetics
Royal Black Ice Brush Holder From Royal Care Cosmetics
Offered by Royal Care Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., 5 Dec. 2013
I purchased two of these items to hold my growing amount of make up brushes. They are a perfect size and do exactly what I wanted them to do. They feel sort of plasticy but they look great. Thumbs up from me. :)

Earlex ELXSTEAMDYN Steam Cleaner
Earlex ELXSTEAMDYN Steam Cleaner

3.0 out of 5 stars Steam pressure timer issues, 5 Dec. 2013
Overall this is a good product. It arrived on time and was packaged well. It is good at steam cleaning but waiting for the steam pressure to build up every few minutes drives me demented!! An indicator light comes on while you are cleaning and the steam pressure needs to rebuild. This light comes on every 5 or so minutes and the pressure then takes a few minutes to build up. I have found that this actually makes a small job take a long time and you need to have the patience of a saint!!