Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Toffeln Eziklog, Unisex Adults' SRC Work Clogs, Blue (Light Blue), 7 UK (41 EU)
Toffeln Eziklog, Unisex Adults' SRC Work Clogs, Blue (Light Blue), 7 UK (41 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy a size bigger than you expect, 19 April 2016
My normal shoe size is a half size so I deliberately bought the next whole size up and while they are entirely comfortable and do the job I wanted, I was surprised to find that they only just fitted lengthwise and I'll have to be careful not to wear thick socks or the width would be rather too snug also (and I don't have especially wide feet)!

Zero Indian Clear Tonic |Concentrate| Suger Free - Flavour to your carbonated water - 500ml (12.5L) - Works with all home carbonating machines.
Offered by Aromhuset of Sweden

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuk, 1 Jan. 2016
Wonderfully bitter but with horrible chemically artificial sweetener finish...we threw it away after first taste test.

Royal Canin Cat Food Digestive Comfort Dry Mix 400 g (Pack of 4)
Royal Canin Cat Food Digestive Comfort Dry Mix 400 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by Maltbys Stores

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat will eat, but not with enthusiasm, 1 Jan. 2016
The biscuits are relatively large being flattened "polo" shapes approx. 15mm across, I think our cat finds them a little intimidating but he does eat them.

STABILO Pen 68 Fibre-tip pen pack of 20 assorted colours in a lilac re-usable case

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT 68 fine liner pens, only 20 fine liner pens!, 1 Jan. 2016
68 fine liner pens, or ColorParade 68 is the type of pen I think, it does not mean you get 68 pens which is how I read it, very confusing. The pens are ok but I had really wanted a very wide range of colours so was rather disappointed. On rereading the "product description" not following the "more information" link which was fairly useless, I found one mention that there were only 20 pens in the pack...so it was really my own fault for getting confused while comparing many options and thinking I'd looked at all the information when I hadn't *sigh*

Endeavour Season 1
Endeavour Season 1
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars ... overdoing the classical music these Morse prequels are generally fun, slick pieces of period sleuthing, 19 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Endeavour Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Apart from the production team rather overdoing the classical music these Morse prequels are generally fun, slick pieces of period sleuthing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
Well my cat loves it...and next doors cat....and the cat from the corner house...

Scratch Art Windmills for Children to Assemble, Personalise and Play with. Small Gift Idea for Boys & Girls (Pack of 8)
Offered by Yellow Moon UK Ltd

Promise Me
Promise Me

2.0 out of 5 stars A rather teenage self justification fantasy, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Promise Me (Kindle Edition)
Didn't finish reading it. Competent enough writing but a rather bland and predictable.

KING Size 4.5 Tog Summer 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Filled Duvet - King Size Duvet (86 x 91 inches) by *Moon's Outlet* Silk Duvet Silk Quilt

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippy, 10 April 2014
So far a great duvet, snuggley but not too hot, light weight, good quality outer cover. Interestingly, I have found that if you wrap the duvet around you for a sofa sick day there is a tendency to try and slide off the sofa!

Royal Canin Pure Feline No 1 Beauty Dry Mix 300 g
Royal Canin Pure Feline No 1 Beauty Dry Mix 300 g
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars or rather my cat loves it, 10 April 2014
This always goes down well with my cat and I believe I notice an improvement in the smoothness and softness of his fur after several weeks of use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4