Profile for Masi > Reviews

Content by Masi

Masi

New Trent iCarrier IMP120D - (12000mAh) 5V 3A Dual USB Ports External Battery Charger/ Portable Back Up Power Bank/Power Pack Battery for iPad 4/ 3 /2, iPad mini, iPhone 5 /4S / 4, iPod Touch; Samsung Galaxy Note 2, S4/S3/S2; Google Nexus 10/7/4, HTC ONE series; LG Optimus series; Motorola Razr, Droid series; Nokia Lumia 900 / 800, Sony Xperia series, GoPro, and most 5V chargeable devices. (NEWEST VERSION, w/ Micro-USB input charge port)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing charger for tablet and smartphone, 1 Jun 2011
After checking all the positive comments about this product I decided to order a unit for myself.

The shipping was very fast especially for a UK to EU delivery.

When I unboxed the unit from the package I was quite surprized by the 288g weigth but after using it for a wile I must admit that this should not be considered as a con. You should just be aware that the weight is a bit more than 2 smartphones.

First I used it to recharge my Android tablet. This took a few hours but the tablet which uses a 4000mAh battery got fully charged. Afterwards I was still able to fully charge my Android phone (1200mAh) as well as my Philips MP3 player and I still had some capacity on the battery pack.

Conclusion: This is a great product and well worth the price.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2012 11:14 PM BST