Profile for Kerry > Reviews

Content by Kerry

Kerry (Cornwall, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Swees® Ultra Slim Apple iPad Air (5th 2013 Version) Case Cover, Full Protection Smart Cover for iPad Air iPad 5 5th With Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function + Screen Protector & Stylus Pen - Pink
Offered by swees-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality case for the iPad Air at a reasonable price!, 12 Oct. 2014
I'm delighted with this case, I was not sure how good it would be when I ordered it because it was such a bargain price.

It's very easy to fit, my iPad Air is very well protected now. All the cut out areas fit neatly around all the buttons & access points you need to use. It comes with a screen protector, a stylus & the top of the case folds to create a stand - ideal to watch films or catch up with tv programmes.

I recently bought a case for my husband's iPad Air it was double the price & weighs a lot more than the Swees case.
The Swees case is much better, it's,lighter & fits correctly. My husband has to take his case off to access some of the buttons which is not ideal. I don' t need to do that with this Swees case, just wish I'd found this one before I bought a case for my husband.

Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton is THE Internet Security in my opinion., 24 July 2014
Everything I expect from Norton, easy to use & install & as usual it does not disappoint. Good price too.

Samsung E1200 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Discontinued by manufacturer
Samsung E1200 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Discontinued by manufacturer
Offered by Buyur

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not great!, 28 Jun. 2014
It serves it's purpose you can phone & text but it's not great quality & the previous model (which was only £10) that it replaced had some metal on it & rubber feel keys - this one all plastic. If you want a cheap very basic spare mobile phone it's fine but I would not want it as my only phone.

5 Star Premier De Luxe Expanding File with Flap 16 Pockets A-Z 12 Months 1-31 Foolscap Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy file storage, 11 May 2014
would have given it 5 stars but I bought two different files (see my other reviews) & although this one seems fairly good the other one I bought was sturdier & had a handle. This one will be fine to keep on a desk or waist height shelf but may be harder to pick up once full of papers if your shelf is higher or if it is kept on the floor.

Multi Purpose Expanding File Case Blue
Multi Purpose Expanding File Case Blue
Offered by Product Nation

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect storage for paperwork, 11 May 2014
Fit for purpose & useful handle makes this a winner for me. Sturdy file case & should last a good while seems well made.

Humax HDR-1000S 1TB (1000GB) HD TV Freesat Recorder with Free Time (requires Satellite dish)
Offered by Crampton And Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this Humax, 11 May 2014
Great Freesat box, easy to set up & use plus a lovely big hard drive. Best of all no bills just the purchase price then no monthly charges. I'd happily recommend this to a friend.

Panasonic KX-TG8063EB Triple Colour DECT Phone Set with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG8063EB Triple Colour DECT Phone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by Insdec

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Phones, 11 May 2014
Really pleased with these phones vast improvement on my old ones. Good volume & easy to set up & use. Love that you can programme all your contacts onto one handset then send them to all the other handsets, much better than having to enter them on each separate handset!

Propane Gas Regulator 37mbar Manometer Level Gauge BBQ Camping Caravan Plumber
Propane Gas Regulator 37mbar Manometer Level Gauge BBQ Camping Caravan Plumber
Offered by Socal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful little Gauge, 11 May 2014
Delivery was fast,& the gauge was easy to fit. Handy little item to keep a check on how much propane is left - I don't want all the young plants to die in the greenhouse. I think it is reasonably accurate & I've had no problems so far.

SanDisk Cruzer Blade 16GB USB Memory  - Frustration Free Packaging
SanDisk Cruzer Blade 16GB USB Memory - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Great external storage, 25 Aug. 2013
Very handy little USB memory stick, stores quite a few downloaded films or photos. Easy to use & small to store.

GrandGadgets Premium HDMI to HDMI 5m 1080p 24K Gold Plated Cable
GrandGadgets Premium HDMI to HDMI 5m 1080p 24K Gold Plated Cable
Offered by Irwin Claus

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 25 Aug. 2013
Used this to link my laptop to the lounge TV to play films & view photos. Works well with no issues. Since we changed the TV recently to a Smart TV it has not been used much as the new TV has connections to view films & photos. I am very pleased with it & can still use it with the bedroom TV which is older.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4