Profile for A. RUSSELL > Reviews

Content by A. RUSSELL

A. RUSSELL (Glasgow, Scotland)

Bagbase Junior Fashion Backpack - Fuschia Pink
Bagbase Junior Fashion Backpack - Fuschia Pink
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 3 Nov. 2015
Good quality. Surprised to find it was plastic lined. Colour as in photograph.

How to Read the Old Testament
How to Read the Old Testament
by Etienne Charpentier

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for a layperson, 23 April 2013
very easy to read and understand. i look forward to getting into it in depth. have already recommended it to my sister

250 cms x 137 cms Of Ivory Heat / Scratch Resistant Table Protector By Rejuvopedic ®
Offered by The Linen Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars Table Protector, 17 Jan. 2012
This item was exactly as described and performed the function it was bought for - it protected my table on Christmas Day. The good thing was that I didn't need to use table mats which take up so much space. This was helpful since I had 10 people round a table which is supposed to be for 8.

Winter Garden Glory
Winter Garden Glory
by Adrian Bloom

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Garden Glory, 5 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Winter Garden Glory (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my brother in law who is a new gardener. It is my favourite gardening book - and I have a few. We have lived in this house for 31 years and although we are happy with the house, the garden was someone else's design and we always plaanned to change it. In 2005, as an early retiral present to ourselves we had the garden ripped out and we started from scratch. Winter Garden Glory was my inspiration and now, in December 2009, we have a colourful garden which we can enjoy all year. I can happily lose myself in the book even though I have the fruits of my reading outside my window. There is also a companion book Summer Garden Glory, for more inspiration.