Profile for ScottyHonest > Reviews

Paula: My Story So Far
Paula: My Story So Far
by Paula Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars I Never Knew, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Paula: My Story So Far (Paperback)
I never knew all the fine details of Paulas life and this book has made me become a fan of hers. I couldn't put it down. Thanks so much for sharing and being so open about the personal challenges and other elements to your life.

Run!: 26.2 Stories of Blisters and Bliss
Run!: 26.2 Stories of Blisters and Bliss
by Dean Karnazes

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as his first, 15 Nov 2013
This book was good but nowhere near as epic as his first. I HIGHLY recommend you read his first book The marathon Man. It's epic. Then read this as a follow on to what he's been up to.

The Very Best of Elton John
The Very Best of Elton John

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album., 15 Nov 2013
Good album. Once agian I have heard this album before but I needed a copy for my shop. No issues with seller either.

The Competitive Runner's Handbook
The Competitive Runner's Handbook
by Bob Glover

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE READ TO DATE., 15 Nov 2013
I have read many books on running and this one has got to be one of the most detailed, best I have read to date. IT's jam packed with a wealth of quality information for whatever your running ambitions. You have to buy this book.

REL711 Relief reusable hot and cold pack. Reusable hot/cold therapy pack
REL711 Relief reusable hot and cold pack. Reusable hot/cold therapy pack
Offered by DK Medical Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ice Packs but be careful, 15 Nov 2013
These packs are great but please be sure to get sleeves to put them in. It's dangerous to apply directly to the skin and a faff about if trying to tie to your leg with a kitchen towel lol.

Extreme Running
Extreme Running
by Kym McConnell

5.0 out of 5 stars For Anyone Interested in International Ultra Running!, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Extreme Running (Hardcover)
Beautifully pictured book display information on the phases of work classic ultra runs. Great as a guide to picking out your next challenge and the problems you'll encounter on route.

The Rough Guide to Running (Rough Guides Reference Titles)
The Rough Guide to Running (Rough Guides Reference Titles)
by Lloyd Bradley

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners., 15 Nov 2013
Great book for the beginner and also the odd new tip for regulars and serious runners. I would recommend anyhow :)

Waterproof Running Jacket - Ultra Hi Vis - Medium
Waterproof Running Jacket - Ultra Hi Vis - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Layering, 15 Nov 2013
As a runner a I got this as a layer. I wear a lycra top generally and if it's colder a fleece. A fleece doesn't keep rain or wind off your body though so I add this on top of the three if it's windy or cold and it works a treat!

6x CLiREX UltraClear SCREEN PROTECTOR for Garmin Forerunner 310XT, 310 XT, 100% fits, Display Protection Film, Protective Film

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection., 15 Nov 2013
Keeps my Garmin screen safe. As a runner my Garmins safety is of paramount importance to me so it's nice to know it's protected :D.

Call Me Irresponsible (Special Edition)
Call Me Irresponsible (Special Edition)
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Hear Before and Loved, 15 Nov 2013
Wanted a copy for my shop. This album is just awesome. CD was fine too. No issues with sale and delivery.

Thanks.