Profile for ScottyHonest > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
TT 9 INCH SOFT PILATES EXERCISE GYM BALL
TT 9 INCH SOFT PILATES EXERCISE GYM BALL

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes you get a pump!, 11 May 2016
Does what it's supposed to and comes with the pump.

Gym Master 12.5 Kilogram Rubber Hex Dumbbells (Pair) Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Quality for Body Building Fitness Strength Core Resistance
Offered by Mk-trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Due to wanting a full set its taken me time ..., 11 May 2016
Due to wanting a full set its taken me time to start getting these due to price. They are worth every penny. Exceptional quality.

The Essentials - Access to Higher Education
The Essentials - Access to Higher Education
by Bill Myers

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't even start until September and I am well ..., 11 May 2016
I don't even start until September and I am well prepared :) Thanks I bought after seeing teachers at college with it. I am currently doing pre access for my GCSEs and this helped for that too.

Bodytec lightweight Night splint dorsal sock for plantar fasciitis treatment
Bodytec lightweight Night splint dorsal sock for plantar fasciitis treatment
Offered by happy-feet

4.0 out of 5 stars These relly helped my plantar fasciitis. I will warn ..., 11 May 2016
These relly helped my plantar fasciitis. I will warn you though they gave me cramp in my toes in the middle of the night I had to remove them. I forced myself to ddeal with it at least a few hours each night for the benefit of recovery.

SUNYOUNGER™ 5000mAh Portable Shockproof Waterproof Dustproof Solar Charger 5v 200mA Solar Panel Dual USB Port Portable Charger Backup External Battery Power Pack for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4, iPad Air Mini, iPods(Apple Adapters not Included), Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3,Note 4 3 2, Nexus, HTC, Android Phones,Windows phone, Bluetooth Speakers, MP3, Tablets and Other Devices Black Color
Offered by Sunyounger

1.0 out of 5 stars I was extremely disappointed. It only ever charged a tiny bit and ..., 11 May 2016
I wanted one of these for a very long time. I was extremely disappointed. It only ever charged a tiny bit and gave me maybe 2-4% extra battery on my phone. Even when charging it in 26oC (79F) under the sun for about 7 hours. I recycled the box and I can't return. Don't waste your money :(

Heroes - Season 2
Heroes - Season 2
Dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars It's like the super director for the first season walked out ..., 5 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Heroes - Season 2 (Amazon Video)
Serious saddened by this season. Not only is it half the amount of episodes but compared with the quality of the first season it's rubbish. It's like the super director for the first season walked out and the new one had just been hired straight out of high school with no experience.

Large Garden Honey Pot Beehive Fly Bug Wasp Trap Slug Killer
Large Garden Honey Pot Beehive Fly Bug Wasp Trap Slug Killer
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 Trappers, 4 months, hundreds of wasps and ZERO trapped., 30 July 2014
I bought 3 of these after reading such excellent reviews. I have used these for 4 months now and have ended up with ZERO wasps in my trappers. I tried using a few different jams and beers and absolutely nothing has worked for me. Yes sure there are wasps... many many many wasps and they all keep coming in my house! These were an absolute waste of money and time for me and as a result have had to keep my back door and windows closed all summer while roasting in the rooms!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2014 1:49 PM BST

USA Made Green Coffee Bean Extract Liquid Drops Fast Absorption Sublingual 2 x 60ml bottle 60 days - 2 month supply

5.0 out of 5 stars fanrtastic product, 4 April 2014
excellent product and will never use anything but these, once ordered recieved in a few days excellent service.
definately made me feel more full than normal and more energy

The Low Carb High Fat Cookbook
The Low Carb High Fat Cookbook
by Sten Sture Skaldeman

5.0 out of 5 stars YUMMY, 15 Nov. 2013
Got this book about 5 months ago now and I can honesty say i have made about 70% the meals in it and they are all delicious!

Karrimor X Lite Running Head Band Fluo Yellow Adult
Karrimor X Lite Running Head Band Fluo Yellow Adult

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 15 Nov. 2013
I haven't used this much as I gt in autumn and it got cold fast so switched to a full running hat. It's good for windy days though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9