Profile for ScottyHonest > Reviews

Content by ScottyHonest

ScottyHonest

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
10 X 2M ROLLS CHRISTMAS XMAS WRAPPING PAPER ASSORTED DESIGNS ASOS SANTA BELL XMAS TREES STOCKING RUDOLPH TRADITIONAL
Offered by ANGEL ENTERPRISES-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic range, 15 Nov. 2013
Great range of papers for wrapping the gifts this year. Thanks you saved me a job of browsing for them myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Idea, 15 Nov. 2013
I bought these as me and my partner had an Xmas idea. We are using them to write the names of all close family members on a single bauble each for our Christmas tree both alive and those who are no longer with us. It would be a reminder of all those we love each year we take them out to put on our tree. We will also be using them to give each one of those people a bauble with their name on it to add to their tree and a note with our idea with it.. in hoping they start to do the same thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely littlle bags, 15 Nov. 2013
I bought these to put marbles and one birth stone for each person this xmas in their bags as stocking fillers. They are beautiful. Thank you.

Me To You Bear Silver With White Face Nurses Fob Watch Gift
Me To You Bear Silver With White Face Nurses Fob Watch Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars this is lovely, 15 Nov. 2013
Bought this as an Xmas present for my sister in law who is a nurse. She loves Me to You and doesn't have a nurses watch so got her this one.

Minky Trio Concertina Tubular Airer, 15 m - Silver
Minky Trio Concertina Tubular Airer, 15 m - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Maiden, 15 Nov. 2013
A good quality maiden that doesn't fall apart in two seconds flat like many do. This one takes a lot of weight and it's surprising how much clothing fits on it. Generally 2 medium size washes :)

Garmin Forerunner 310XT GPS Multisport Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin Forerunner 310XT GPS Multisport Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
Offered by Classic Sales UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 15 Nov. 2013
I would be here all day if I went through all the functions on this watch and why I love it so much. I have had it for 2 months now and I can't go wrong with it. I love most that this ones much bigger than the rest and easier to see when running. When I need to replace I will be going for the same model.

Ultramarathon Man: Confessions of an All-Night Runner
Ultramarathon Man: Confessions of an All-Night Runner
by Dean Karnazes

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired to no end!, 15 Nov. 2013
I just loved this book,. You have to get a copy of this. I have been inspired to no end by this man to do what he does. Thank you so much.

Feet in the Clouds: A Tale of Fell-Running and Obsession: A Story of Fell Running and Obsession
by Richard Askwith

3.0 out of 5 stars Dreary Parts, 15 Nov. 2013
This book goes into a lot of results, names and people and places. It takes some time to get into and you get lost with numbers.I If your not big on Fell Runner names it's easy to get lost. Otherwise it's generally an ok read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2014 8:26 AM GMT

Why We Run
Why We Run
by Robin Harvie

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Get Into But Worth it., 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Why We Run (Paperback)
This was a hard book to get into at first but do stick with it for a chapter or two and you really get into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked in one session., 15 Nov. 2013
I used about a quarter of this can and it killed everything. All fleas where gone within just a few days and I didn't even use again in 2 weeks.. no return!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5